Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Training / Triathlons / Anybody wants to buy an Ironman distance race in late Oct.??
- - By aliengin [us] Date 2006-09-14 7:47 PM
Due to injury I can not race, it is legal to transfer the entry until oct. 1st. if you want it let me know.
It is cheap :D
www.greatfloridian.com
Parent - By ironwoman1 [us] Date 2006-09-16 5:51 PM
Hey havent seen you around since after steelman.  What injury? 
What race is it?
Parent - - By SwiftySuze Date 2006-09-19 10:41 AM
Hi Ali--

What's up? Is this still the hammy bothering you?
Parent - - By ironwoman1 [us] Date 2006-09-19 3:08 PM
ewww not another hammy gone?! 
Parent - - By aliengin [us] Date 2006-09-23 5:45 PM
Yeah, it's been bothering me since the beginning of the summwer but got worse. I kept running minimum in order to avoid serious injury but not running and racing made it worse. About a month ago it was really bad, now it is getting better with twice a week PT and alot of rehab but I lost really valuable time in training, I just don't want to do it for the sake of doing an ironman. I had some goals in the beginning when I signed up so i will be doing in another season.
Parent - By ironwoman1 [us] Date 2006-09-24 6:47 PM
Hmmm seems as if we are in the same boat.  I am sorry about your injury.  I am sure it was a hard decsion as was mine to withdraw from Ironman Florida.  I am like you, I didnt want to do one just to do one as I have already done that. I want to reach my goals and training through my back was not going to allow me to train as hard as I needed to in order to get the job done.  Next season will be here before you know it. 
Up Topic Training / Triathlons / Anybody wants to buy an Ironman distance race in late Oct.??