OK, it's me, Hey, Ya'll remember me right? FaithRunner...AKA Jerry? ring any bells? OK, I had to re-register as Faithrunner1 because I forgot my password and the registration email address is my AOL account and since I am at the officed I had to use my office email (Oh man I hope I don't get caught).
Anyway, with that said, I have been posting on the Runners World Masters forum but have been lurking around here. You guys have way more fun than the Masters forum. Anywho, I miss all you guys and then i find this thread and laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. I didn't realize all this information was from our "conservative masters group"...Oh, and Michelle.....We share a love of motorcycles!!!
Five things huh? Lets see now:
1. I used to own a Harley Davidson until a numb-nut almost ran me off a bridge over I-96 in Novi, Michigan in 1998. I am currently looking at the purchase of another one!!
2. I used to be the former President of the Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners...a group who lobbyed and succeeded in bringing 2nd amendment rights to the state of Michigan and yes, Wayne LaPierre is a friend of mine.
3. My running clothes are better quality than my street clothes....Wanda is trying to change that.
4. My best friend in the world is actually my Wife Wanda.
5. I spend far to much time day-dreaming of winning the Michigan Mega-Millions lottery.
6. I asked my first grade teacher, Mrs Ross, to marry me, when I was in first grade. I plied her with my favorite Crayola's but she broke my heart and said NO....I was damaged goods from that point forward