Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies Here
- - By judyruns Date 2019-01-11 9:31 AM
Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2019-01-11 9:34 AM
Thursday was a great 60 minute run with intervals. I had no idea that intervals would make me even peppier instead of slower on the rest of the run. After that a 15 minute fast walk, then long stretch session.
Today was another 60 minute run and then a 15 minute fast walk. The walking faster is going better. Another long stretch session. That has helped a lot.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2019-01-11 10:59 AM
How long are your intervals? Nice workouts!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2019-01-11 5:56 PM
2 minutes up 3 levels then down 3 for 1 minute.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2019-01-11 10:58 AM
I'm glad to Friday. I ran 3 miles this morning and it was windy again. I decided last night that I would run this morning. Now to decide if I rest tomorrow and run Sunday, or run tomorrow and take off on Sunday. I guess I'll see how I feel later. I have one student tomorrow morning and then I'm meeting friends for breakfast. I need to eat before I go to work because I can't wait until later. I probably could, but my body is use to eating right away. I am also suppose to meet a former coworker for breakfast on Sunday. Lots of mornings out. I have a ton of paperwork to do over the next few weeks, so I am hoping to get a good portion done this weekend. It is hard to do paperwork during the week because I am fried at night.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2019-01-11 5:57 PM
Excellent work on the 3 miler! You DO have a lot going on. Try to get some minutes to put your feets up, Missy!  :hug::hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies Here