Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Beware the 1's of Friday - 1/11/2019
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2019-01-11 8:04 AM
I got the date right today. 

Any plans for the "Super Blood Wolf Moon" that will be here on the 20th?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2019-01-11 8:06 AM
3.18 at the local park. 26°, overcast, and the wind is gone.  My right knee was a little achy so I'll get my foam roller out today and make sure I'm loose in the areas around the knee.

Why does this happen?  I woke up at 4:45 feeling alert and rested but I didn't want to get up that early.  So, I stayed in bed and fell back asleep.  I then woke up an 6:10 with a headache and feeling tired.  Shouldn't I have felt even better with more rest?

I think I'll stay up all night and drink beer during the super blood wolf moon.  There is probably an 80% chance it will be cloudy anyway, because it seems to be cloudy all the time here in the winter.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2019-01-11 8:14 AM
Good morning and thanks for the start!

Nothing much happening here, it's a lazy start to the day. But I do have plans for the day, just need to get started.  Why is it that some days it's just harder to get moving?  I don't know if it's because I had a busy Monday - Thursday and am enjoying not having to rush this morning?

I normally don't see these spectacular moons in our area.

Have a good day all!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-11 9:22 AM
Super Blood Wolf Moon sounds like a name for a craft beer actually.  I didn't know about the moon on the 20th - unusual because my sister is always up on that kind of stuff.

I had the worst run ever yesterday.  My body felt like it had never run before.  It was as if my legs didn't know what came next.  Crazy stuff.  Just means there's a good future run to be had.  Not today though.

We've not had any snow for 6 weeks.  There are 1-3 inches predicted for overnight.  According to all reports I should be at the store stockpiling all kinds of things in advance of snowpocalypse.:laugh:  I'm more concerned with what the advance layer of road salt is doing to my car.:shocker!:

Today's yoga day.  Another week in the books.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2019-01-11 9:39 AM
I have no plans for the Super Blood Wolf Moon.  Maybe it will be a cloudless morning when I run on Monday the 21st and I'll be treated with a big shiny moon.

Snow is coming, so says the weatherman.  Mostly north of me though.  We may get a little snow.  It doesn't matter to me.

This morning's run was 6 miles.  Maybe weights at the gym later, but maybe not.  I'm driving an afternoon bus route so I'll see if I feel like going after I park the bus after the route.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Beware the 1's of Friday - 1/11/2019