Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thursday RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2019-01-10 7:28 AM
: pbbt:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2019-01-10 7:35 AM Edited 2019-01-10 7:54 AM
I really wanted today to be Friday and see someone post F-Fu_It Fridays RTTs:blush::evil:

My neck warmer just burned in the office microwave because it got stuck. :mutmad: Now my neck is definitely going to lock up. It is halfway there already. And I'm never going to get warm today:mutmad: And it smells like crap.:mutmad:

It is 30 degrees right now. And that is being generous. Massive winds. Which is scary considering how wet the ground has been for the past month.

Seriously planning a trip to NYC. Came out of the blue with the talk of going to an away game for AUFC. We are really doing it! Q is going to come so we are going to make it a vacation. We'll be staying in Newark or around there near the stadium. Taking the train into NYC. Going Wednesday, sightseeing Thur-Sat. AUFC game at 1pm Sunday and flying home that night. :cool::cool::cool: OMG I can't wait! Probably using AirBNB for board. That is definitely cheapest.

Gotta get oil change, tires rotated and brakes checked today. Serious squeaking going on.:meh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-10 7:37 AM
It's cold AF and windy here too :mutmad:   And snow coming this weekend :roll:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2019-01-10 7:55 AM
Yuck
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2019-01-10 8:15 AM
Does KC have an outdoor stadium? If so might be an interesting game if it is snowy
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-10 8:16 AM
Yup open air stadium and it is supposed to be 35 degrees with rain sleet and snow :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2019-01-10 8:41 AM
:shocker!: those are fun games to watch although rarely any good football. We don't have much of a running game, or a run defense, so if KC can run I think you'll be safe.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-10 6:38 PM
KC has ZERO defense

Indy will win like 50-40
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2019-01-10 7:51 AM
I'm just catching up from the other day but if you have Amazon Prime I think you can get a discount at Whole Foods. ANd there are some areas that do Whole Foods orders through Prime and have discounted stuff

Are you going to fly or drive?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2019-01-10 8:14 AM
Fly. Rip is ecstatic. Tj is terrified.:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2019-01-10 7:55 AM
Worked from home yesterday which was nice. Can't say I accomplished a whole lot but I need the break (2 days in the office after a week off wears you out :laugh::laugh:)

Didn't get to workout though which was my plan. Had a little time I could have in the afternoon but I was exhausted

Mouth is a little better finally. I'm going to the chiro today (2nd visit) for some more work

Dentist office FINALLY called me back yesterday. I'd had the test on Friday morning, called Monday late afternoon to follow up, and they finally called Wednesday afternoon basically saying the dentist wants to meet with me. Which, reading between the lines, means that she doesn't understand why I'm having these issues and there isn't anything else she can do

Bargain heads up - Walmart has been heavily clearancing toys and some small kitchen appliances and other kitchen wares. Walgreens has 70% off toys that were brought in for Christmas so there can be some inexpensive items to be had if you happen to have a birthday to buy for soon.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-10 8:18 AM
I wish I could work from home

or at least be home and not work

ok, I wanna just sit at home all day :grin:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2019-01-10 9:34 AM
Wish I could work from home. I'd be on the couch, in sweats, fuzzy socks, and my laptop.:laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2019-01-10 2:23 PM
that was pretty much me yesterday
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2019-01-10 2:39 PM
:cool:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-10 8:27 AM
~Catching a little cold and normally no big deal but since I was SO sick for so long last year I rested for an hour yesterday instead of running in the cold

~Live broadcast yesterday from 4-6 pm. My co-irkers are all like "so what?" I try and explain that is like 9-11pm in your world

~Gonna have pretty shitty weather for the next several days. Back in the upper 40s middle of next week though

~I need to lose 40 lbs
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2019-01-10 9:35 AM
Good job resting if you are getting sick:hug:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2019-01-10 8:31 AM
--Managed to get a so called speed workout in this morning (was supposed to do it yesterday but was too busy) even though I totally screwed it up. Oh well. :roll:

--Guess I’m going to the Amish on Saturday and doing two massages. Wasn’t crazy about the idea of working but it looks like it’s going to snow and it is cash after all. :wink:

--Going to the zoo in Lockwood today......uh, I mean school. :laugh: Surely the 3rd-5th graders will be better. Please tell me so.

--Ended up running up to Springfield yesterday to pick up some supplies, which ended up being a whole car full of stuff---newsletters, books, pamphlets, cups, napkins, etc. I needed some of the newsletters for my classes this Friday.

--Nice that gas prices have dropped a little. Makes my mileage reimbursement a bit more attractive.

--Made the mistake of inquiring about a price on a Crosstrek a week or so ago. The dealership will not leave me alone. Sorry, interest went from 0% to 3.49% that was a total deal breaker for me. Preliminary shopping, that is all. It’ll probably be another year or so before I buy.

--Awarded the checks to our two benefactors for the Turkey Strut. They each received $3,000. We kept about $500 in our account for incidental expenses, so we ended up doing pretty good.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thursday RTTs