Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Windy Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2019-01-09 6:33 AM
I mean, at least it’s hump day, right?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2019-01-09 6:40 AM
--Another crazy busy day in the books. Was at the Senior Center for a couple of hours in the morning and then I went to Lockwood Elementary for PreK-2, then did a couple of massages. Over 100 miles of driving. :cry:

--OMG, that school. :shocker!: Kids are wild, classes are large and teachers are worn out and don’t care. :meh: I’m going to be there twice a week for the next 6 weeks. Thursday is 3rd-5th grade. They’ll probably be even worse.

--I need more senior centers and food pantries. Gravy. : pbbt:

--Evidently we have possible snow on the way. To the tune of 4-8”. :meh: But, some forecasts are saying that’s going to be rain. Who knows?

--Office secretary is still sick and sounds terrible. I didn’t see her at all on Monday because I was out all day and just an hour or so yesterday. I’m scheduled to be in the office from 8-1:30 today. May need to be rethinking that.

--I do need to see if I can get a local Preschool on my schedule. I need another hour or two of teaching each week and I’d prefer it’s something easy. Preschool is easy and fun.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-09 6:45 AM
I had to go talk to a bunch of 1st graders awhile back. WILD children
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2019-01-09 7:01 AM
Hope you don't have to drive far today or that you don't get the snow.  We are expecting a few inches in some areas but they are unsure exactly where those areas will be.  :roll:  Gotta love lake effect.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2019-01-09 7:02 AM
No driving today. But that also means I’m stuck in a germ-infested office. :cry:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2019-01-09 7:13 AM
:cry: I hope you don't get sick.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-09 6:44 AM
~No rain today which means it's a....wait for it.....DRY hump day : pbbt:

~Wind chills today in the 20s. That's bullshit.

~How in the hell do you get people to sign up for a race early?

~Leftover chicken and steak for breakfast

~Wiener dogs took up WAY TOO MUCH of the bed last night

~I'm freaking SORE :mutmad:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2019-01-09 6:59 AM
The only good thing about it being colder is less mud for the dog to track in.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-09 7:00 AM
Truth. I do NOT wanna go to the gym and use the treadmills this week so the freezing rain and snow this weekend better not show up
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2019-01-09 7:04 AM
Signing up for a race early is kind of like gift certificates. People wait until the last minute.....or after the deadline....with the same BS story about how they just noticed there was an expiration date, or a deadline, and can you make an exception, blah blah blah. I get so tired of it. When you find the trick let me know.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2019-01-09 7:10 AM
And they wait until after the posted deadline for a T shirt then bitch that they have to pay extra and don't even get a shirt
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Windy Wednesday RTTs