Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / I believe it's Sunday 1/6
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2019-01-06 7:39 AM
The kids and dig left for home. I'm so tired that I wasn't sure what day it really was.

What's up?
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2019-01-06 7:46 AM
The kids are gone. The 21 day husky fur cleanup operation will begin sometime today. The cat is very happy to not be trapped in one room. She is spazzing out and running wild.

I don't see a workout in my plans today. Maybe a walk. Right now I'm trying to determine if I am even able to drag my tired carcass to church.

I normally go to bed by 9:30 and then I'm up early, but for the last 7 nights I've been up until 11:00 and in the days before that I was fighting a cold which hurt my sleep. I have a lot of catching up to do
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-06 8:11 AM
After Sasha died I found husky hair for an additional 3 months:laugh:
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2019-01-06 7:55 AM
I'm Aunt Shirley sitting.  Was here at 6:30 this morning, Lynda comes at 9.  My turn to go to church. Lynda will watch on line.  I will bring lunch back to Shirley.  Diana comes at 4 then to Lynda's mom and hopefully home in time for football.  That's Sunday.

Got the Honda running again, and the snaked the toilet.  Now to fix the bank account.  And one of my old buddies wants me to go back to Poland one last time. :cool::cry::cry:

Hey Dawn,  Lynda made spaghetti last night just to practice for using Angelo's Sauce. 

Tom in DE
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-06 8:12 AM
remember to wear your orange and blue to church.:wink:
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-06 7:57 PM
Congratulations to your Eagles.  Great game!  I have enjoyed this NFL season more than any in recent memory - just wish it could've gone a week or two longer for the Bears.  And poor Cody Parkey, I hope he has a home in a very small town and can hide out for awhile.

Your 'playoff-winning-sauce' will be on its way shortly.  :happy::happy:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2019-01-06 8:55 PM
The ending was exciting!
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2019-01-06 9:04 PM
:shocker!::shocker!::shocker!: After further review, the replay officials have determined that the ball crossed the plane before bouncing off the crossbar.   I really don't think our victory is worthy of Angelo.  Are you aware that Cody Parker started last season with the Eagles?  He was cut by the Eagles.  He had been injured but was cut because they liked his replacement better.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-07 6:26 AM
I didn't know that.   But jeez Tom, you just blew his cover for the witness protection program; he was hiding in the outskirts of Philly.

And wow, the replay officials sure got a workout yesterday!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-06 8:17 AM
I attended mass last night - I like to get the first run through of the sermon.  It was very good except that the pages got shuffled and somehow the conclusion, and best part, was in the middle.:grin:

My brother and his wife will be here later for the Bears/Eagles game.  Burgers and brats on the Weber.  Chips, salad, and apple pie to hit all the food groups.  So of course I have to go to the store for hamburger, buns, apples, etc.  :roll:

Dog and I need a long walk.  Then I hope to do some yoga without the dog and cat on the mat.

Cheers to a good day of football and relaxing.  Safe travels to Dave's family going to Michigan, and the same to Mike's coming back from Michigan.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2019-01-06 8:58 AM
My walk is done and now I need to get ready for church.  It's a beautiful day here in South Texas!  Lots of sun and blue skies so I'm sure everybody will be wearing a smile on their faces this morning.

I like the colors blue and orange as they are the UTSA colors!

Have a good day all!  And I ditto Dawn the wishes for safe travels for all.

Oh I'm going to an Epiphany get together with some of the women this afternoon.  Should be fun.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2019-01-06 2:34 PM
It's sunny and 60F.   Unusually nice for January.  Makayla and Jordan are driving home today so at least they have nice weather for travel. 

Melissa and I went to church this morning.  Had chili for lunch.  I finished reading a book that I started on New Year's Day. 

No run today.  It's such a nice day that I'm thinking of a walk in the neighborhood.
- By rungear [us] Date 2019-01-06 1:09 PM
Yep, it is Sunday until 12:01am!!!!

Have a good Sunday and the week of 1/7 - 1/13!

C Ya Later Alligator!!!!!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / I believe it's Sunday 1/6