Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday Dailies Icy Fog
- - By judyruns Date 2019-01-02 7:17 AM
Weird weather! :wink:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2019-01-02 7:18 AM
Yesterday I did 45 minutes running at home. Heading down to the TM again.
I need to tackle the ET.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-02 7:46 AM
Judy vs. the ET. :laugh:  Good luck!
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2019-01-02 1:19 PM
:laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2019-01-02 1:19 PM
Good luck!
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-02 7:46 AM
Weird weather here, but of a different kind.  I kept the windows open last night trying to cool down the house a bit!  It is warm and very humid here.  The frogs have been making a lot of racket. :roll:

I ran 5.7 this morning.  My first run of the year!  It was nothing spectacular, but I'm enjoying having fewer cars on the road as kids don't go back to school until next week.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2019-01-02 10:32 AM
Great work on the 5.7 miler!
DS has been down in VA visiting. He said that the grass is still green, the buds are enlarging on the trees. I wonder what the cherry trees in DC are going to do? :laugh:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2019-01-02 1:20 PM
Our kids went back today. They have a long break down there. It was hot here yesterday, but it got colder today. Do you have a lot of frogs by you?
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-02 2:50 PM
Kids in our county have some kind of weird schedule where they get a really long break right now as well as a couple of random weeks off during the semester.

We have an area that gets a bit marshy, especially with a lot of rain, so we have tons of tree frogs.  In the summertime they can get really loud.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2019-01-02 1:18 PM
Wednesdays are rest days. I am not use to getting up super early. Hoping to run tomorrow. I didn't realize I have a report to complete, so I guess that is what I'll be doing tonight, ugh. Hopefully I can get to bed early. I have to start getting back to stretching and strengthening exercises.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-02 2:51 PM
I hope you can get to bed at a decent hour so you'll be able to run tomorrow!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2019-01-03 8:54 AM
It's hard for me to get to bed early. Then it's hard to get up in the morning. :roll: :laugh:
- - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2019-01-02 10:49 AM
Bronchitis is still kicking my ass but I put in a solid 4 jog/walk and didn't feel terrible until the end. I'm working today so that will be it for any workouts. Most everyone is still off work however so I might take a nap. ( I WFH most days).
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2019-01-02 12:02 PM
Excellent work on the jog/walk! Hope the bronchitis will be fought off quickly. A nap would be a very good thing. Rest helps infections and bronchitis is nasty.:hug:
Parent - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2019-01-02 12:33 PM
I wish it was infection then the doc would have given me antibiotics. Sadly its just a stupid virus which means I get no good drugs. I wonder if the pneumonia vaccine would help against bronchitis? I'm not technically old enough for it but would pay for it if it might help this kind of thing.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2019-01-02 1:18 PM
I hope you feel better.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-02 2:51 PM
A nap sounds like an excellent plan indeed. :cool:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday Dailies Icy Fog