Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Back to normal Wednesday
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-02 7:09 AM
Is the holiday season over?  I'm hearing election 2020 rumblings and I hope that is not the next season we are celebrating.  Far too early for my taste.

Post your Wednesdailys and tell us how life is treating you today.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2019-01-02 7:11 AM
It feels like a normal Wednesday to me.  Typical January weather today but a great forecast for the next 2 weeks.  sunshine, sunshine, sunshine.     Yoga today and then sunny running the rest of the week.

Dave, how do you feel after your 5k?  Your daughter?

Mike, did Makayla survive her work shift yesterday?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2019-01-02 8:40 AM
I feel fine and Brooke seems fine.  After the race she and Eric walked the dog up the hill behind our condo and we went to the mall in the afternoon and walked around the whole place.  If she had a step counter she'd probably be over 20k steps.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2019-01-02 10:24 AM
She made it.  Never said anything about it last night.  When she left yesterday morning she looked exhausted.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2019-01-02 7:47 AM
We are having wintry weather -- cold and rain.  The forecast did call for snow flurries earlier but thank heavens it did not materialize.

So I do need to get back to 'normal.'  

Enjoy your Wednesday!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2019-01-02 8:37 AM
The kids and the dog are still here but I am back to work.  Took the car to the shop.  The fireplace guy called and said he'll come by today to finish things up. :roll:

So, I would say that things are mostly back to normal.

I don't see any workout in my future today.

I will work today and tomorrow but then take off Friday. Friday is my birthday and the last day the kids will be here before they head back to Michigan. So, no sense working. I'm even toying with taking tomorrow afternoon off (if not the whole day).  I will see how things progress today.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2019-01-02 10:29 AM
Back to school today for teachers.  Students come tomorrow. 

Back to regular schedule means I was out running before 5 this morning.  I ran 8 miles.  Probably will go to the gym after work for some weights.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Back to normal Wednesday