Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Happy New Year dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2019-01-01 7:23 AM
Post if you wish. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2019-01-01 7:24 AM
2018 contained a total of 211.45 hours of running
2018 contained a total of 234.7 hours of XT
Since November 1, 1992 when I started to run I have logged a total of 5,540.75 hours of running.

Monday I had a great 50 minutes out the trail. It’s so great to be out with air that is easy to breathe.
Today I hope to go outside as well. I'll see if it warms up some. Weather is supposed to be a tad warmer with the rain finally stopping. 
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-01 9:03 AM
Wow, those are some impressive stats! :cool:  If nothing else, it's a long time to have kept up with -- and be able to access -- your running stats.
- - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2019-01-01 8:02 AM
2018 was a bust for me. Nothing worked right for running. Hoping for a better year going forward. Its still hard to wake up every day without Evan and I know that just weighs me down and saps my motivation for anything that requires much mental or emotional effort. Maybe it gets lighter as the years pass. Maybe not.

So today I went for an hour walk/light jog, I'm fighting with bronchitis so much for best laid plans to start the year off strong. Maybe G and I will hit the gym later together. His motivation waxes and wanes too!
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-01 9:05 AM
Some years are like that. :meh:  I hope 2019 is a better year for you!  I don't think that grief ever goes away, but I think that, over the years, you learn to live with it. :hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Happy New Year dailies