Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / New Years Eve dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-12-31 7:19 AM
Post if you wish. Happy New Year to all of you! :grin::hug:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-12-31 7:20 AM
Friday was a great 75 minute run out the trail. It was slightly misty, but I was dressed for the rain. How I miss being outside.
Saturday was 45 minutes of running at home.
Sunday was another 45 minutes of home running.
Today I hope to go outside. Weather is supposed to be a tad warmer with the rain coming in. I've been adding up my running and XT hours.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-12-31 6:23 PM
Nice workouts!
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-12-31 7:41 AM
Saturday I ran 13.6, I think.  For some reason I was really tired and everything was sore, so it was a tough run.  I did finally get to 1400 miles, though, so I (just barely :laugh:) made my goal for the year.  This morning I ran 5.4 and felt a lot better.  It's warm and foggy here, but I'm enjoying the lack of traffic due to the holiday.

Yesterday we acquired a kitten. :shocker!::hug:  S/he showed up in the neighbor's shed or something and he didn't want to keep it.  I'd guess the kitten is maybe 6-7 weeks old?  S/he can eat just fine and is a big fan of people, but is still very tiny.  S/he is all black -- no white bits at all -- and lacks a name.
Parent - By SRoo Date 2018-12-31 9:14 AM
Name the Kitten Contest!

Shed.
Solstice.
Shadow.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-12-31 12:10 PM
Great work on the runs! Yeah, the peace of fewer cars is nice. Awwww! How cute the kitten must be. They are so cute at that age when they hop around when they play. :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-12-31 6:21 PM
I love black cats! I miss my Felix. Enjoy the kitty.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2019-01-01 7:30 PM
I love black cats also. She must be one of the last of the fall kittens, mid-November is about the latest a litter arrives.

Hmm. Completely black? Our Guenevere (almost always called Gwen or Gwennie) is all black. So is DD's Hrhiow, her name is a variant on the name of the all-black cat-protagonist Rhiow in "Book of Night With Moon".
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-01 8:25 PM
Currently my top name ideas are Fundin (one of the names of Odin, which means "the found one"), Nott (another Norse name, a female personification of night), or Wi (pronounced "Vee," short for Witold).  No one else in the family likes my names.
Parent - By moonglow9 Date 2019-01-03 9:49 AM
I like them all, and their meanings :cool:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-12-31 6:20 PM
Happy New Year! I ran this morning and on Saturday, both a little bit longer than I've been running. Slowly getting in more distance. I have a long way to go still to be where I'd like to be. DH is working nights, so chores are hard to get done during the day. Hoping I can get stuff done tomorrow, but I really don't want to be doing chores all day. I would love to just relax. The tree needs to come down, and I have a ton of laundry. I didn't record my runs this year, so not sure what I did, but I do know that I'm still running.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-12-31 9:41 PM
Great work on the running and exercise! :hug: Gradually things come together. Take your time. :happy:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2019-01-01 9:00 AM
Getting back to where you want to be in terms of running is a slow process but you're right -- you're still running. :cool::hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / New Years Eve dailies