Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday, New Year's Eve
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-31 7:14 AM
So what are your plans for this evening?  Small celebration at home?  Big Bash?  Remember Miss Nosy needs to know all about it.

Post away...entertain us.
Parent - - By OldAndInTheWay Date 2018-12-31 8:01 AM
Not doing much at all. Hangning out with the wife and younger kids. Probably watch a movie and fall asleep way before midnight.

Not running today. But will run tomorrow to start the new year right.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-31 11:58 AM
new year, new goals.  Bring it on!
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [ca] Date 2018-12-31 8:48 AM
Happy New Year.   It will be the usual quiet with family.  We will celebrate New Years in Paris or London so we don't have to stay up so late.  

Maybe run a little later if it warms up.  A cool damp drizzle now. 

Eagles- Bears.    Alright Dawn.  What's at stake?  

Tom in WC
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-31 11:57 AM
Your Canada flag is at stake.  What the heck?  Where are you?

For the game we can wager Wawa coffee for Angelos' spaghetti sauce (Illinois finest)
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-31 11:04 AM
We'll be at home tonight, at least Melissa and I.  I don't know what Makayla's plans are. 

It's been a steady cold rain all morning.  I went to the gym.  Ran 9 miles on the TM.  Lifted some weights after that.  That place was a bit more crowded today. 

Happy New Year everyone.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-31 11:57 AM
steady cold rain here too.:sad:
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-31 12:00 PM
Finally all the kids are here and we did presents this morning.

Tonight is our usual trip to the Mexican restaurant with our neighbors.  A tradition we started in 2000.  Back to our house to watch the ball drop in NY.  Maybe a bottle of bubbly, maybe some New Year's Eve poppers.   Nothing too wild, don't want to wig out the dog.

Happy end of 2018 masters, it's been great to spend the year with you.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-31 6:44 PM
We'll probably sit around and watch tv. Go to bed early but wake up when neighbors shoot off fireworks at midnight.

My daughter and I picked up our packets for tomorrow's 5k. It'll be her first ever race.  She said her pace is very slow but I'm not much faster if at all,  especially with my cough that won't quite go away.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Monday, New Year's Eve