Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Eff It It's Friday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-28 6:40 AM
randomness goes here
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-28 6:59 AM
~We are going to do a 5K as a fundraiser for the track team. Spent the early morning hours getting permit app filled out and sent in, Run Sign Up page ready to go and Facebook Event ready to post. Just need the A-O-K from the city.

~On this day last year I posted on FB about our first delivery of equipment for the timing business. We thought we might do a half dozen events. We did 22. We already have 11 on the books for 2019.

~Doing a pizza party with our XC kids early on NYE. (I can still be in bed by 9 haha)

~I'm a sore MOFO. Not sure what I'm going to do about my run today. It's cold AF today.

~Christmas with our kids tomorrow night. I'd GD better get a pumpkin pie!
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-28 8:03 AM
Good luck with your A-O-K. You know, it is the Joe. :roll:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-12-28 10:37 AM
Wow that is way more than you thought and it will just keep growing. I hope you can eventually get to do it as a FT job if that is what you want to do
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-28 8:18 AM
--Struggled a little getting my contacts in this morning. :meh: Good to go now.

--Doing two massages today for clients that I haven’t worked on since June. I may pick up another one or two for the first of the week. Cat lady never mentioned a massage last week when I took her a check for the silage and a bottle of wine for Christmas. And, I didn’t offer. :blush: I just don’t want to haul a table and hang out there for an hour for all the more I charge her. I feel terrible but that’s how I feel.

--Taxes are basically ready to go. Just need to wait on W-2’s and interest statements for the land, tractor and savings. We’re also still waiting on a check for the custom combining. I have a feeling we won’t get that until after the first of the year. I’d really like to put it on this year because we’ve had so many expenses but that’s not looking like it’ll happen. Whatever.

--Checked my credit score. It has gone down nearly 40 points. That’s what happens when you pay everything off, don’t carry a balance on a credit card and have a hefty savings. Oh yes, the American way. :roll:

--I’m ready for a cash and barter only system.

--Need to get registered for a local 5K that’s coming up in February. The ladies putting it on did our race and were very nice to promote on our behalf. I need to repay the gesture.

--We lost another Turkey Strut Committee member. One who came to maybe 2 meetings all year and spray painted the streets. I always felt like she was on the committee more for something to put on a resume than the desire to actually help with the race. Oh well.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-28 8:23 AM
Get off the pot and get registered! Run faster=train faster (and NOT the other way around haha---you have to EARN the right to train faster)
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-28 9:30 AM
I’ll register Wednesday when I go back to work. The newspaper has entry forms and a drop box and it’s right next to the Courthouse. I’m a cheap ass. I’m not paying the $2 on line processing fee. : pbbt:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-28 9:32 AM
As a race timer I DESPISE paper/mail-in registration. I am trying to do away with it completely in 2019.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-28 11:48 AM
As an RD Imbit thrilled about paper registrations either. : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-12-28 10:38 AM
Once the contacts are in is it OK?

I don't check my credit score too often but I was surprised it was in the 8s since I have no debt either
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-28 11:50 AM
The left eye/contact is bothering me a little. The right I don’t even know it’s there.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-12-28 10:39 AM
Went to bed pissed off and with a slight headache. Tweaked my neck and it hurt all night. Woke up with a migraine, super sore neck and sore jaw. Ugh

Migraine pill worked and seemed to take away the neck issue too. Now to see if it lasts or if I need to hit up the chiro

Off to a haircut appt, nice way to cut the work day in half :laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-28 11:50 AM
What were you mad about?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-28 1:14 PM
Sorry about the migraine and sore neck :sad:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Eff It It's Friday RTTS