Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday, 12/27/2018
- - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:11 AM
Come aboard Masters and chat with us about whatcha done are planning to do for today? :wtf:

3ish miles for me to on the Lafayette/Moraga Trail followed by coffee at McD Lafayette. :wink:

Christmas eve and Christmas Day the past days, happily celebrated at daughter's home. :hug:

And coming up is more family Christmas celebration at our home this coming Saturday. :hug:

Have a good day all, see ya later,
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:32 AM
Thanks for the start!  Family time is the best, isn't it?

We had a thunderstorm last night, but today it is nice and sunny!  Just like the feeling I have in my soul.

Not sure what today holds other than working out later this afternoon.  I may work out in the yard some.  For us Texans once Christmas arrives, we are ready for spring and summer!

Enjoy your third day of Christmas!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:45 AM
:laugh: And I'm thinking hmm...winter hasn't even got started yet.  I could potentially have 60 days of zero degrees to look forward to:laugh:
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:48 AM
I'm wearing shorts today!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:49 AM
: pbbt:
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:49 AM
Good morning Jim, I think that grandbaby of yours put a whole lot of fun into your Christmas celebration.

I have used Texas weather today: a whole day of rain and a bit of wind.  I managed to walk the dog and not lose my umbrella or have my hood blow off.  Major accomplishment!  The good news is we are way above freezing.  If all this rain were snow it would cancel a lot of plans.

Yoga later.  Scrubbing out the fridge is on the to do list as well.  It's quite empty so a good time to clean.  And I have a couple books.   All is well in rainy NW Illinois.:happy:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:58 AM
That weather was nasty last night.  Some parts of San Antonio received hail.  We just had lots of wind and rain.  I need to clean my fridge also.  And organize my pantry again.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-27 2:42 PM
"grandbaby" - Indeed Levi rules the house.  Next april he will have to share with his upcoming sibling.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:52 AM
I'm working but really just taking it easy.  Drinking lots of water and some herbal teas we have laying around.  I coughed a lot when I first got up but other than that I feel slightly better than yesterday.  Throat is less sore.  I hope I am just rolling through a normal 7-day cold cycle. 

After today I have a 5-day weekend.  The Michigan family will be down for a visit.

62 and rain forecast for tomorrow here.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-27 9:57 AM
Put some Vicks VapoRub on your throat and chest before you go to bed and wrap yourself up good.  It will help.  I also dab a little on my nostrils.

Feel better soon.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-27 1:34 PM
Just made myself a cup of Abuelita's chocolate with lots of marshmallows, because I love marshmallows!
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-27 5:05 PM
I ran 8 miles this morning, beginning the run in the dark and finishing as it was getting light.  Had a leisurely breakfast at home, some reading, and watched a couple of video sessions on church history of a DVDs series.  I'll miss the relaxed morning time when school starts back next week.  School needs to start at 10:00 and not 8:00.: pbbt:

Had lunch and good conversation with my buddy Neal at Hardees. 

Weights at the gym this afternoon. 

That's it from Mooseworld.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday, 12/27/2018