Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Wednesday, 26 Dec 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-26 7:26 AM
Is anyone returning gifts today?  Not us. 

It's a wet and rainy day today.  I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas with family and friends and did exactly what you wanted to do.

If you have any energy left, post away.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-26 9:06 AM
No gift returns. 

I am taking old stuff to the recycling center today.  While I have some energy left, I'm cleaning out some old appliances, etc.

Makayla works today.  I'm meeting her after work this afternoon to workout at the gym. 

Ryan headed back to his place last night.  We had a great day yesterday just hanging out at home. 

I woke up early this morning, finished a book I started Monday.  After that I ran 8 miles in the early morning sunlight.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-26 9:30 AM
I am trying to get myself going so we can leave for NC.   Yes I need to make a big return.  I need to return all of the love and blessings I received on Christmas.  I need to re-gift it to others. 

I sent out lots of emails, postings, and messages about Christmas.  Sure enough I get a message this morning asking if I need any more help.  I will chalk it up to maybe the message took a day to get posted. 

Tom  in DE (not for long)
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-26 10:39 AM
Some times rainy days are relaxing, enjoy it.  I think we get that weather tomorrow.

Lee and Amy have a sweater to return so I think they are going to have a dad and daughter day later in the week, return the sweater, go out for lunch.  We still have Christmas with Lisa and Jacob coming up but I don't expect any returns there.

Amy headed back home early afternoon yesterday so I headed out for a run.  Pleased to report that there were an equal number of cars at Corner Tap as at Anytime Fitness:laugh:  Way too much traffic for running safely though.  I nearly got taken out on one road that has an 8ft shoulder.  What the heck?   And I raked leaves yesterday.:shocker!:  Never have I ever on Christmas day.  But it was 50* and with rain on the way I had to get the oak leaves out of the way of the storm sewer.

We didn't do a big meal for Christmas so alas, I'm out of leftovers and on the way to the grocery store.  Happy Wednesday all.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-26 11:10 AM Edited 2018-12-26 11:12 AM
Woke up feeling weak, with a bit of a cough and sore throat but with so many people off work I decided to not take the day off.  I am doing the little things at work that I put off while working on the bigger projects. Hopefully it isn't much. I've been drinking a lot of water and now sipping on some green tea.

I guess I am taking the day off from working out.

I called the ophthalmologist today but no one answered so I left a message. From the sound of their message I think I'll hear back tomorrow.  The message said that the doctor sees patients on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  As long as I'm not having any symptoms I'm not going to worry about it.

Lunch with the in-laws was good. We Skyped with the grandkids. Riley, the 4 year old, is a perpetual motion machine. She was running circles through the house while singing Christmas carols. They went to the beach yesterday afternoon.  My daughter posted some great pictures of Riley.  (Annabelle didn't want to go to the beach.)  Maybe I'll share some and see if they show up for people to see. (I tried but they weren't shareable.  Oh well.)
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-26 2:20 PM
The Last Two Days Celebrating Christmas with Family was Awesome!!!

Shopping, I did have the opportunity to purchase an Apple I Pad Pro at a very good reduced Price.  That was/will be my last purchase today!

Have a good week - and best wishes to all in the NEW YEAR!!!!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-26 2:33 PM
I am just plain tired.  Stayed up late last night and went in this morning to help count the Sunday collection. I want a nap, but instead I am going to the gym.  I know that will energize me!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Wednesday, 26 Dec 2018