Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Boxing Day Wednesday RTTS
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:09 AM
Back to work :sad:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:20 AM
--Iowa was watching an old western on one of the few channels we get via antenna while I was working on my jigsaw puzzle. A commercial comes on for a “Trumpy Bear”. This thing is geared toward men as it went on to say it can ride on the front of your motorcycle. Even comes with a blanket for Trumpy. :laugh: OK, if that is not hilarious enough the next commercial is from a group of lawyers asking if you have taken X drug and as a result suffered gangrene of the genitals. if so, call now! :laugh::laugh: OMG, I totally see the correlation now. Trump...rotten genital. :laugh:: pbbt::evil:

--Going to get fitted for contacts today. I hope this works for me.

--Slowly making headway on tax preparation. However, that being said this week is going way too fast.

--Made chicken enchiladas and Spanish rice for our Christmas dinner last night. Took Tom, our 84 year old neighbor, a big plate. :happy:

--Iowa picked up his 6 row planter that he bought from an auction where he used to live. He also was able to get a sprayer on the trailer that he had bought a year and a half ago that wouldn’t fit.

--His daughter is a mess. Terrible alcoholic. It’s out of control. She won’t live another 5 years at this rate. It’s sad. :sad:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:23 AM
I have GOT to get me a Trumpy Bear to strap onto my bike!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:44 AM
They’re probably a hot item up there in the arm pit. :mischief:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:45 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I imagine so
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-12-26 7:24 AM
Hope the contacts work out for you. It can sometimes take a few pairs to find ones that work.

Is she Iowa's only child or does he have other kids too?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-26 8:50 AM
He has two sons but the ex has totally turned them on him. If they’d be adults for one minute they might realize what a mentally unstable, vindictive bitch their mother is. Whatever.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:23 AM
~Merry Christmas! One of my co-irkers left a bowl with all of their leftover Halloween candy in the break room hahahahaha

~Got a Ring doorbell for Xmas. Exactly what I need in our hood. I've been putting up floodlights lately too. Maybe easier to just move :grin:

~Still have to do Xmas with our kids on Saturday. And probably a dinner with our friends and their daughters on Friday

~Ate too much crap Mon night and yesterday :sad::mutmad:

~Got a little nasty with one of my FB friends (an old HS classmate) who was bitching on FB yesterday about Xmas music on our station. Seriously? at 11am on Christmas Day? That's the day you choose to bitch? You couldn't hold out another 12 hours? Cheese and Rice what a freaking nut job
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:45 AM
Sounds like you need to delete or block an old HS classmate. I have a few. :evil:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-12-26 7:25 AM
Are you going to be the person who makes funny comments to people who walk up to your door now?

Did the FB person post on the station website or yours? Either way they should just stfu
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-26 7:27 AM
I did try and scare S when she left for work today :evil::evil::evil:

It was just on her own but still...

And I always get calls on my voice mail at work left ON CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS DAY saying to stop playing the christmas shit

people
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-26 6:44 AM
8 people signed up for Xmas in July yesterday :hug:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-26 8:51 AM
I wasn’t one of them. :blush: Let me get thru Fargo.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-12-26 7:28 AM
Back to work for me too

Have a crick in my neck, I think because I was leaning my head on my arm while on the couch last night and it got a bit sore. Hopefully it gets better so I don't need to hit the chiro

B had a good Christmas although he didn't know what was going on. He loved played with his new toys. He was crazy spoiled by my parents, he came home with so much stuff I don't know where to put it. I will probably put some aside for later since he already has new stuff from his birthday.

As predicted he is still afraid of power wheels cars so the batmobile will not be flying down the sidewalk anytime soon.

My eating has been a disaster between the weekend and Christmas goodies. I barely fit in my clothes at this point but I refuse to buy more.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-26 7:29 AM
That batmobile was cooler than shit!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have been saying for months I don't want anything for Christmas that I have to drag home and find somewhere to put. Luckily at my mother's I got mostly clothes. :grin:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-26 8:54 AM
Stashing the gifts for later....I see how you are. : pbbt: When B is 20 he’s going to be telling stories about what his mom used to do. I can hear them now. :laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Boxing Day Wednesday RTTS