Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / It's Monday, 12/24/2018 - EVE DAY!!!!
- - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-24 4:13 AM
Hello Masters, it is 2:04 am in S.F., a sick and sleepy day for me yesterday - so here I am up - early Christmas Eve.

Masters, Whatcha planning to do today?   I am hoping to do a 3ish miler later this morning.  At about 1pm my wife and I will head out to our daughters for Christmas Eve and Christmas day!  And Christmas day will be with family and Levi's (1 year and 1 month old (young)) second Christmas.

Masters, Enjoy your Christmas Eve day, see ya later! :happy:
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-12-24 6:35 AM
Good Morning, Jim, and Merry Christmas Eve! Glad you are feeling better this morning. Enjoy the holiday with your family. I know you will especially enjoy Christmas with little Levi!
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-12-24 6:54 AM
I thought I would check in here before things get too crazy later. I want to wish you all a very lovely, blessed Christmas!

Dave-I read the post last night about your trip to the hospital. I pray that you are feeling good this morning and that you have no further scares.

Dawn-I decided to do as you suggested and just "go with the flow".......so I am packing for Boston today!! We leave early Wednesday morning and will return to Atlanta on the 31st. I am so super-stressed about the financial aspect and spent most of last night doing math in my head while laying in bed and worrying about every extra penny that will be spent, but it occurred to me that I would be stressed even if we stayed home.....so I'm not going to worry about it anymore!! Our future daughter-in-law used her frequent flyer points for the majority of the ticket costs and our son paid the rest, which I HATE because he's been working 2 jobs so that he can buy her ring, but I will just GO WITH THE FLOW and enjoy time with them both! Still no coat, but I did find the thermal undergarments, so I think that will work! I'm a little bummed that it is supposed to be cold up there, but no snow:sad: I do sort of miss the snow down here!

I will try to check back in later, but if not-MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-24 8:11 AM
Enjoy the family time Pam.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-24 9:55 AM
Have fun!  We had a couple volunteer at the shelter today that had just come in from Boston.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-24 12:26 PM
Enjoy Pam!
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-24 8:42 AM
I did my Christmas light run last night.  The run was terrific probably because I was flying high like EAGLES  what a game--epic.  The lights were a downer.  Just not as many this year.  All the bad weather thru December may have had something to do with it. 

My head was spinning yesterday with donations.  A huge mountain of gifts.  I will have to deal with all of the leftovers later. 

Have a Merry Christmas Masters.

Tom in DE
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-24 12:26 PM
Many thanks to those generous people!
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-24 9:01 AM
Have a great visit Rungear.

Glad you're going Pam.

I don't have any plans for the day. Hopefully I'll go for a walk up the hill. The sun is out and its a nice day.

I went to Sheetz to top off the tank this morning. Cindy's parents want to have Christmas lunch over at the Glenn Ferris Inn about 90 miles from here. I got some coffee and a bacon, egg, and cheese English muffin. It wasn't bad.

I'm back on the slides at church tonight. Sure hope I don't have a repeat of yesterday.
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-24 10:52 AM
Stay away from the slides.   There are probably some subliminal messages or pictures in those slides and you burnt your retina looking at it.   Or did you get a BB gun for the kid and decide to try it out?
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-24 12:25 PM
Tom,
You are so funny!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-24 9:54 AM
Merry Christmas Eve, Masters!   Started the day at the animal shelter.  We will be attending the Children's Christmas service at church tonight.  Between now and then I have no idea what to expect.  My house could use some tidying up already.  Funny how one extra person in the house can make such a difference.:laugh:

Enjoy the day everyone, be well.:hug:
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-24 10:55 AM
Thanks for caring for the animals on Christmas Eve.  My house is a TOTAL disaster.   Way beyond tidying up.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-24 12:25 PM
Oh yea, one adult person makes a big difference!  Why?
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-24 12:24 PM
Merry Christmas Eve!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Stores are busy, wonderful aromas from the kitchen, tidying up the house...my heart is full of gratitude and JOY!

I better take a shower and decide which Christmas Mass we will be attending.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-24 12:27 PM
I forgot to add; we did workout this morning!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-24 2:25 PM
yay!
- - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-24 1:35 PM
We had a great weekend with Christmas celebrations with mine and Melissa’s parents. 

Makayla is working until 4:00 today at Lee’s Famous Chicken.  Melissa, Ryan and I had lunch buffet there. 

Christmas Eve service early this evening. 

6 mile run this morning.

I still need to wrap a few gifts. 

Merry Christmas Eve!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-24 2:26 PM
I saw some really sweet pictures on Facebook.  Can Ryan and Melissa look any more alike?  Enjoy your church service tonight!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / It's Monday, 12/24/2018 - EVE DAY!!!!