Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday, Christmas Eve x5
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-20 11:08 AM
Well where is everyone? 

Post away...
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-20 6:08 PM
I spent the day putting together a computer desk for home.  Yeah, it takes me a big part of a day.  I had to buy some brackets at the hardware store to reinforce it better. 

This morning I ran 10 miles.  I left when it was still dark and would have seen the sunrise but it was too cloudy for that.  Nice run though. 

After I put together the desk, I lifted weights at the gym. 

Ryan comes home tomorrow night for a few days.  I'll have both my kids under the same roof for a few days.  Joy!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-20 7:00 PM
so much good stuff in your post!!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-20 7:04 PM
Pure bliss having the kids home!
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-20 11:10 AM
Hello!

I have worked out and am awaiting a lady to come help me (hopefully) give my house a facelift.  Hoping she will me with paint color and furniture.

And in my email, I had a very important registration for the upcoming Women's ACTS retreat from a friend.  Yea!

Ok, get back to your baking, shopping, gift wrapping, etc.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-20 2:21 PM
Can I have your facelift-lady when you're done with her?  I'm going on 15 months without any furniture in the livingroom because I don't want to make the decisions.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-20 5:33 PM
Yes!  One of my bedrooms was vacant for about 4 years because we couldn't decide one the size of the bed!

We have been in this house for 24 years come next month.  And we have made updates/changes, it needs to be refreshed.
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-20 11:52 AM
Me? I'm in the office today.  No workouts planned. After today I have the next 5 days off.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-20 12:54 PM
And what are you going to do with all that free time on your hands? 

So was the chimney repaired?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-20 1:07 PM
I am going to read. I am going to visit the new Aldi's and Sheetz that opened today, and I hope to run/workout some.  College football too.  Marshall plays tonight.

Water leak is fixed. New gas log insert is in place.  Still some finishing work to do around it. I think they need 1 more visit. They said they will be by tomorrow. I will drop dead of heart failure if they show up tomorrow. :roll:  At this point it doesn't matter because when they are done there is painting we have to do and that isn't going to happen right away. We can use the fireplace the way it is now.
- By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-20 2:20 PM
I'm here, just a little later than usual.  The dog has had a couple walks, of course, and I did a couple yoga you tubes.   Lee came home at noon and will tomorrow too.  Then he is done for the year.  Kind of throws off my rhythm having him around. 

Carpets to vacuum, furniture to dust, food to cook.  :grin::grin::grin:

Happy Eve x 5 everyone!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday, Christmas Eve x5