Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Starting On Time
- - By judyruns Date 2018-12-20 6:46 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-12-20 6:46 AM
Wednesday I ran for 45 minutes on the TM, walked 15 minutes (I’m trying to also speed up my walk.) then did 30 minutes of cardio dvd.

After lunch DC was going to rake leaves so I helped rake and bag for 75 minutes. Last year he raked 80 big bags and I helped. It’s good whole body workout for sure. We had chocolate ice cream afterwards. Yum!
Today I may run outside depending on the temperature. Grocery after.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-12-20 8:42 AM
I'm glad I don't have to bag leaves.  I'd go broke buying bags!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-12-20 11:15 AM
Our big grocery was charging 'way too much but the other discount one was a lot cheaper. Leaves can also be raked to the curb for the thingy (technical term) :laugh: to suck them up but they only come by 2 or 3 times. Actually, some people could rake them down to the river as well.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-12-20 6:49 PM
Raking leaves is a great workout! It's nice that you help.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-12-21 9:09 AM
He never asked, I just offered. "Are you sure???" he would say. :laugh:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-12-20 6:47 PM
I had a good run this morning. I was going to decorate my tree tonight, but our lights are shot and I need a new set. By the time it gets decorated, it will be ready to come down.:laugh: I am excited that I have no work this weekend and took off on Monday. 4 days off! I'm looking forward to it, but of course I will be busy wrapping gifts, making cookies, and last minute stocking stuffer shopping. I slept better last night, which was needed.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-12-21 9:11 AM
Great news on the good run! I know...the tree finally gets up, then you leave it up and someone somewhere will turn up and say, "Your tree is STILL up?".
:laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Starting On Time