Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday, 18 Dec 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-18 6:46 AM
Christmas is one week away!  I was going to start the eve, eve, eve, countdown but didn't know if it was too soon.

QOTD - favorite food to eat during Christmas.

Post away...
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-18 9:02 AM
I hit the gym this morning for 30 minutes on the ARC trainer.

I can't talk about food right now.  I haven't been running, but I feel like I am hungry all the time. I'm up about 10 pounds in the last few months so I am trying to put the brakes to that starting today.  First couple hours went ok, but now I am hungry. :roll:  I had a decent breakfast but it doesn't seem to have helped.

I got the grandkids gifts sent yesterday. Now I just hope no one takes the box off their porch.  It seems like a regular epidemic of thieves running wild this year.  Police won't do anything about it so it just gets worse.
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-18 9:24 AM
Ran to the Post Office and back.  The wait was longer than the run.  Lady in front of me just wanted stamps.  I told her go to grocery store,  She did not know that. 

Eat:wtf:  By Christmas I'm stuffed out.   Yesterday was lunch buffet, today go for brunch with Scott, tonight is old science teacher dinner.  This afternoon Grey Beard Santa appears at party for incarcerated new + expecting moms. Then off to City Traffic meeting.  Can I just lock myself in my bedroom tomorrow?

No real favorite Christmas food...okay....cookies.

Tom in DE
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-18 12:36 PM
my college roommate works with incarcerated moms and has set up a program where she records them reading bedtime stories to their kids and then gets the tapes to the families.

Hope you had fun at brunch with Scott.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-18 9:49 AM
never too soon for Eve Eve Eve.  I need to wrap some gifts!

It is difficult to pick a Christmas food.  There are several things I only have during Christmas: Chex mix, Egg nog, chocolate truffles. I like a platter of different kinds of cookies too if someone else has baked them!

Trying to decide today's workout.  It is great running weather but I'm really not in the mood.  Yoga kicked my butt yesterday so I should probably skip that today.  Misha would say lets just spend the day at the park.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-18 12:28 PM
Better run today.  I see storms a coming.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-18 10:25 AM
** Breaking News Alert **

The fireplace guy showed up. He even called first to make sure someone would be here.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-18 10:40 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-18 12:35 PM
The fireplace guy says you've been so naughty this year that Santa's load of coal will never fit through the fireplace.  We will have to widen it.  We will be back tomorrow to finish it.  And furthermore, that load of coal is likely to be so heavy that the reindeer and sleigh will likely tear up the roof.  You are definitely going to need to call in roofers after Christmas.  Merry Christmas Dave.  Keep smiling.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Tuesday, 18 Dec 2018