Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 15 Dec 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-15 7:19 AM
What's happening today?  More parties, shopping, baking?

What are Pam and Deb up to?  What about Jane?  MarkH?  I bet Mark Oles is making his eggnog.

Post away...
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-15 9:46 AM
I had a very good workout at the gym today. I upped the level on the ARC trainer 1 notch and it wore me out. Then I did some stuff with the machines. Really felt good to be tired and sore.

I plan to get a few more gifts today and then start wrapping and boxing it all up to send to Florida on Monday.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-15 9:22 PM
Sounds like you had  good workout.

Good luck on your gift shopping; hope it was a successful day!
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-15 11:02 AM
Parties????   Oh my.   I have 3 parties in 24 hours starting this evening. Had a big lunch buffet with friends yesterday.   I really should do 3 workouts in 24 hours.  Rainy weekend here.  Push around some dumb bells.

I'm steaming.   I'm shopping for a mini van for Ellen and saw a nice one on Craigs List.  I contacted the guy Thursday.  We set up for Monday since he could not find the title.  He emails today that he is selling it today since he found the title. :mutmad::cry:

Tom in DE
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-15 9:23 PM
Party animal!

Oh I can't believe that person sold the van.  Why didn't he contact you when he found the title?
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-15 2:53 PM
Party time for me.   Christmas brunch on the farm with high school girlfriends.   We all met back in our old home town for food, conversation, and an ornament exchange.   We turn 60 this year so we did a little planning for that event as well.:happy:

Not going to get a workout today.  I've got Saturday night mass in an hour and then Lee and I are going out for Thai.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-15 9:24 PM
Another party animal!

So are each of you having a 60th birthday party?
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-16 12:26 PM
One all inclusive one I hope.  We did it the year we turned 40.  I'd like to recreate that weekend over and over and over.
Parent - - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-15 3:44 PM
3ish slowish miles for me this morning and then coffee with the guys at Jack-in-Box.

Lunch with sweetheart wife today at Chic-fil-a, their Chicken wrap is oh so yummy.

Neighborhood get-together this evening at 5pm - 6pm, no meals just snacks if wanted.

Have a good Sunday tomorrow.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-15 9:24 PM
I hope you enjoyed your neighborhood get-together!
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-15 9:27 PM
We worked out and then went to Austin to visit our son.  Oh how nice it is to not have to worry about making airplane reservations!  Plus we can do it all in one day!  This Mom's heart is full of gratitude.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-16 12:27 PM
You are so lucky!!  I hope he is enjoying his work.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-16 2:45 PM
He is!
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-12-16 1:07 PM
:hug::hug::hug:
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 15 Dec 2018