Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday, 6 Dec 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-06 7:42 AM
What's going on? 

Are you working out today?  Are you sending Christmas cards this year?  I'm nosy...tell me everything.  Baking cookies?

Post away....
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-06 7:53 AM
Makayla baked oatmeal raisin cookies the other night.  Those are my favorites.  I don't think she realized that.

We send out a few cards each year.  Not many.  Just to those family members we really like.: pbbt:

I ran 7 miles this morning.  I may go to the gym after school and lift weights.  Not sure though.  I may have to get a sub bus after school because I'm driving a route tomorrow afternoon.

We are back in school after being out yesterday.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-06 9:25 AM
you have had too many snow days already this year.
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-06 10:38 AM
3 days already.  Most years we don't miss our first day until January.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-06 11:07 AM
How will they count yesterday?  That was for the president's funeral, right?
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-06 1:26 PM
No, we missed a snow day.  We were not going to miss school for the funeral.  Even though federal jobs closed down our schools never shut down if it's not a scheduled day off.  I was wanting to watch the funeral so the snow day was perfect timing in my favor.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-06 2:34 PM
Oh. Our schools were closed for the funeral and I assumed Kentucky was the same. I didn't realize you had enough snow to be closed.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-12-06 9:28 AM
Good morning masters.   With the availability of social media I've given up on Christmas cards.  I do enjoy the ones I receive though.

I've got to get after some yoga today and do a couple more dog walks.  I'm out of library books and I have an appointment downtown later.  That's my day in a nutshell.
Parent - - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-06 10:09 AM
Hello Hello Hello Masters

3ish mile easy jog this morning on the L/M Trail and then coffee with buddies at McD, and I will always have a Breakfast Burrito (love 'em) along with a large coffee no cream no sugar and no room at the top of the cup!

When back home Christmas lights to be set up - out side - around our home, we love doing it!

C Ya!
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-12-06 1:27 PM
That's how I drink my coffee.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-06 6:52 PM
:happy:
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-06 2:35 PM

>large coffee no cream no sugar and no room at the top of the cup!<

That is the correct way to drink coffee.  I'll never understand people who dump stuff into perfectly good coffee.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-12-06 6:53 PM
I hear ya!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-12-06 11:34 AM
I went 4 miles today, mostly running.  My calf was feeling sore, but a tired-sore, and not the knife-in-the-middle sore.  I just need to be careful not to push too far too soon.  It is a sneaky injury.  You think you're fine and then wham-o, you can't even walk without pain.

We haven't done Christmas cards for a while.  A couple charities I've given to sent me a bunch of really nice blank cards for me to use. I almost decided to use them.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-12-06 5:43 PM
Oh gosh, I don't think I posted today. 

Let's see today I worked out, put up Christmas tree and baked a pie.  It's drizzling outside and tomorrow it's supposed to rain all day long!  But come Saturday, the sun is back out.

I don't want to send Christmas cards but I bet my husband will insist we do. I have a few leftover from last year and he can use those.

Ok that is it for now.

Off to class.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Thursday, 6 Dec 2018