Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:04 AM
:meh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:36 AM
~Today is Saint Barbara's Day: if a girl places a twig from a cherry tree in water today and it blooms by Christmas Eve, she will marry in the next year.

It's also #NationalCookieDay so if she doesn't find a boy she can plow through a whole bag of Oreos!

~I'm friggin' exhausted. Shopped for last minute kids yesterday, wrapped last night.

~Gotta pick up cookies to decorate and icing and shit. Deliver all the boxes of presents to the hall. Pick up 30 pizzas....

~Did you see the pic on FB of the dog that ate the Elf On The Shelf? Hahaha cuz Snitches get Stitches

~Two nights in a row I've tried to watch Captain America Civil War and passed out before it was half over :laugh::laugh::laugh: (I saw it in the theater twice but still)
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:44 AM
The 17th is coming......
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:56 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:54 AM
You have the weirdest trivia. I bet you would kill at trivia night!

Frankly I'd rather have cookies than a boyfriend.: pbbt:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:58 AM
yummm cookies :hug:

I have been on the winning trivia team the last two times I've played but I don't think any right answers were because of me.

On the final question last time out I was pretty sure I remembered the answer from seeing it on Bizarre Foods. Suzi was in the bathroom. Who in the hell goes to the bathroom during the final jeopardy question????

So I said "I THINK it's...I THINK we just saw that on tv"
and someone sprinted to the bathroom and yelled the question to Suzi
She confirmed my answer and we won :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But we picked our team because they A. were the funniest mofos around and B. liked to drink hahahaha
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-12-04 7:22 AM
I'm the only one at trivia who cares. The rest of them just drink. Which is fine. But we haven't gone in over a year.:sad: Need new friends. Most of them moved.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:43 AM
--I had nothing good for the RTT title so I thought it best to leave blank. : pbbt:

--Kohls is pissing me off even more. After attempting to order something to be shipped to my house and it was sent to a store in IL for pickup and me calling and getting all that straightened out to have it shipped to my house. Then I got it message it was going to my old address so I called again and got it straightened out...or so I thought....I called to check on status yesterday because I have yet to get it and it’s definitely going to my old address. I asked just to be credited because I do not want the order nor have to deal with Kohls anymore. They refused. After a supervisor got involved they agreed to give me a $15 store credit (the shirt was $10.81) for the inconvenience. :wtf::mutmad: No, I do not want a store credit where I will have to deal with more BS. Just going to dispute the charge on my card and be done with it. It’s going to cost them more this way. :evil:

--Need to make appointment with the eye doctor. I think something is wrong with the design of these glasses or the script is wrong. I’m going to go buy a pair of readers this morning so I can see to read a freaking book to my 1st grade class. Impossible with these things. :mutmad: The learning curve is over. They’re just effed up.

--Christmas party was okay. I would not recommend the Ozarks Legend IMAX. I don’t know who created that but it was terrible. Very disjointed. We went from prohibition to modern day scuba diving one time and then two guys hanging from a tree to a girl with her boobs hanging out. It was that bad. Gave us all something to laugh about anyway.

--5K race Friday night to determine my training paces for Fargo. This should be interesting. I have a cold and we’re supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow. :roll:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:48 AM
That is a PERFECT Vdot text hahahaha

I like starting conservatively anyway :wink:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-12-04 6:57 AM
That Imax sounds messed up! Too bad, it could have been beautiful.

Kohls - wow! Store credit? That is BS!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-12-04 7:09 AM
3 days till pay day and I can start feeling normal again.:sad:

Rip might be sick. She might not. Who knows? I sent her to school anyway. :blush: Every time I keep her home being conservative she is fine. Every time I send her she comes home sick. We'll see....Apparently her friend who spent the night this weekend missed school yesterday. Great. Rip has soccer tryouts this Friday so she needs to be fine. If she gets a fever today off to the doc we go.

Caught Tj peeing in his bedroom. Again. WTF. I am starting to think he needs to get tested for diabetes. He is thirsty all the time. ALL the Time! Seriously. And a few other things. And like they say....if your pet starts peeing on things, go get him checked out. There might be a physical reason, not just your six year-old being defiant. :laugh: Now that I think about it, I think I'll make an appointment for Friday. Or maybe today. Don't know. Going to see if Q can test his blood sugar.

Knee still swollen off and on.:roll:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-04 7:16 AM
Yeah I would get both of those kids off to the Dr
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-12-04 7:29 AM
Double appointment at 1:30 today.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-04 7:30 AM
thumbs up
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Tuesday RTTs