Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Timing TuesDailies
- - By Mickeyd Date 2018-12-04 4:49 AM
:cool:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-12-04 7:15 AM
I took an extra 10 minutes last night getting everything laid out and ready to go for this morning so I’d have time to run.  It’s such a little thing getting everything ready the night before but it makes a huge difference in how stressed or confident the morning is. 5.6 on the mill before work. :cool:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-04 7:30 AM
:cool:
Parent - By NYCoach [us] Date 2018-12-04 12:36 PM
That’s what I do every night as well. It really does help especially in the winter!

Nice job!
Parent - - By NYCoach [us] Date 2018-12-04 12:38 PM
I’m still battling through this little hiccup of emotions I’ve been feeling and went to the doc.  The stress of my life has apparently come to a head and he said that my body is revolting. He said he hadn’t seen a HR as low as mine with a BP that high. Total stress. I actually had a fever at the doc but I’m not sick.

I opted for the bike today until the BP chills out, so 45 mins on the bike trainer for me this morning.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-12-04 2:45 PM
I hope things calm down and get better for you. :hug:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-12-05 5:48 AM
Take care of yourself, buddy
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-12-04 8:23 PM
5.7 on the mill tonight. And yes, got everything all laid out and ready to do it again tomorrow. :grin:

I picked up yet another new client which equals more work hours.  It’s get organized or get overwhelmed. I’m choosing organized. At least to start the week. :wink:: pbbt:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Timing TuesDailies