Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies Blew In
- - By judyruns Date 2018-12-03 7:06 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-12-03 7:07 AM Edited 2018-12-03 7:10 AM
The wind howled through the opening in the bedroom window. I love the way it sounds, especially if I am snug under the covers. :laugh:

Friday I did 35 minutes running on the TM at home. Then DC and I did 2.5 hours of volunteer work at the library. I have volunteered to adopt the paperbacks. We lose a few volunteers over the winter. Half of Ohio (the Snowbird set) goes to Florida for the winter.
Saturday DC and I went to a book sale and open house. The book ladies had all kinds of snacks that they had made. Yum!
Sunday I took advantage of 60° and ran 65 minutes out the trail. It was a fun run. I was able to do the Evil Hill 3 times! Nothing hurt going down it. :laugh:
Right after that I dropped in on DC and offered to help rake leaves so we did that for about 30 minutes.
Today it is gloomy, but the temperature is up so I am planning to dash out to the park before it rains. I hope before.: pbbt:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-12-03 7:33 AM
I like the wind, too.  At least until it gets strong enough to break tent poles. :laugh:  Sadly we don't get much wind here because of geography.

It was in the 70s yesterday. :shocker!::roll:  It's supposed to be a bit cooler today, but 60s isn't exactly frigid.  I had a pretty good run this morning, though it wasn't very exciting.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-12-03 1:13 PM
Great on the good run today! We went to mid 60's yesterday, I think. I've never seen so many people with their dogs out in the park and on the trail. Lots of lucky dogs. :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies Blew In