Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Appearing
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-29 7:06 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-11-29 7:06 AM
Wednesday was making soup, laundry and SDO. I am trying to keep icing the knee. It really does help.
Today I plan an indoor run. Hair cut & color later. I'm trying to get an early start. I'm almost out the door....
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-29 6:21 PM
I hope you enjoyed the pampering.
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-29 7:26 AM
Frosty run this morning, but not cold enough to break out the tights. : pbbt:  It was a decent run, though my hip joints are oddly achy. :wtf:
It must be haircut day because I'm planning to get my hair cut today as well!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-29 11:01 AM
Good work on the run. Hope the hips turn out to be ok. Ahhhh! Haircut day. :grin:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-29 6:22 PM
Maybe you did some chores with bending and that caused the achy hips. I love the cooler temps.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-29 6:17 PM
I ran this morning and did less walking. My distance is still short. I am not sure what I will do tomorrow. I thought I was working early, but that changed to 9:30. Maybe I'll do a mat workout tomorrow and run Saturday. Nothing else going on. DD got a nursing position at a hospital and starts orientation next week.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-29 6:33 PM
It sounds like you are making progress. Not hurting is definitely progress. :hug:
Congrats to DD! :cool:
- - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-11-29 9:43 AM
20 days until I see my doc again about my toe. It no longer hurts but it still feels a bit numb. Maybe it will always feel numb and the not hurting is good!

So I've been doing other things but not running sucks. Body Pump, Hot Yoga, Cycling.....not the same. Its so EASY to run. And I'm missing all the good weather.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-29 10:26 AM
Not hurting is great!  I hope the doctor gives you the go-ahead to run.

You seriously should have planned better, though.  If you're going to have an injury that forces you to take time off running, you ought to have scheduled it for July and August! : pbbt:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-29 11:03 AM
If we could schedule injuries, I would put them ALL off! :laugh:
Sounds like you are really doing a lot of exercise though. I know what you mean about running being easier. It is! :grin:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-29 6:21 PM
It's hard to be sidelined. I hope you get the ok to run.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies Appearing