Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wait....it’s Wednesday RTTs?
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-28 6:23 AM
This week is going by quickly.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-28 6:31 AM
--I texted my sister yesterday afternoon to inquire about Christmas for the kids. Last night at 11:30 p.m. she texts me back....about 5 times! :cry: So, I replied at 5:45 a.m. this morning. : pbbt: CA vs. MO time. The war is on. :laugh:

--Kennedy on the Voice reminds me so much of Michelle. Her facial features and mannerisms are so similar.

--Got the baby stuff I ordered from Kohls for Sylvi. Need to get that in the mail to Germany today. Probably cost me twice as much to ship it as it did for the items. That’s usually how it goes.

--Changed my appointment with the hand surgeon because it was going to stress me out doing that and teaching 6 classes all in one day. I actually got it moved up to Jan. 2 (from the 7th) so that will be nice. The earlier the better.

--Today are my two classes of hellions. :meh: I have to say, I’m going to be kind of glad when I’m done at that school. Yesterday wasn’t too bad. Better classes and I think they were tired from the holiday break. Sedation can be a good thing. : pbbt::wink:

--Iowa got all the soybeans done at one farm. Hoping to do two other fields today and then we just have two other really small plots.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-11-28 6:42 AM
I tell anyone if they text or call me after 8:30 pm I text or call back when I get up at 2:30 haha
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-28 6:52 AM
I’m so far behind watching the Voice. I took a few weeks low mileage. I need to run about 70 miles a week to stay caught up. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-11-28 7:27 AM
:laugh::laugh:

Never watched more than one episode of tryouts on the voice. Rip loves it though.

Glad you got an earlier appointment.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-11-28 7:28 AM
Even in the same time zone if I get a text after 10pm the reply will come around 6am :laugh:

Good luck with the hellions!
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-28 8:17 PM
I think the kiddos were experiencing a Thanksgiving hangover. They were better than usual. Just one more visit with them and I’m done. :cool:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-11-28 6:52 AM
~Camel Milk coming soon to the US. One hump or two?

~Happy National French Toast Day!

~We wrapped over 200 presents last night with a bunch of construction workers. They knocked it out FAST.

~Have to shop for 27 more kids this weekend. That will be almost 90 more gifts. We'll wrap them Monday. Party is Tuesday then Christmas is over.

~That is why I give Suzi her Xmas presents around Thanksgiving. By the time I'm done with the toy drive in early Dec I am totally DONE with Xmas.

~I ran yesterday. Hahahahaha I can barely walk today

~Panera has a French Toast bagel that is pretty tasty. I want one.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-28 6:53 AM
Panera bagels rank just under donuts. :grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-28 6:54 AM
Panera bagels are the best. It’s a good thing I don’t live close to one. Asiago cheese, Cinnamon Crunch. French Toast........:blush:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-11-28 6:56 AM
I think you guys talked me into it. Panera for lunch. Sammich and soup and BAGELS
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-28 7:05 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-11-28 7:29 AM
Yea for running and wrapping.

Cinnamon Crunch is the best bagel at Panera!
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-28 7:32 AM
That's my fave too.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-11-28 7:31 AM
I've never been a fan of bagels. I can't even finish one. They are too dense. But funny, yesterday I ate half of a Panera plain bagel and loved it. We just had a Panera built a mile away from here.:cool: But I love French Toast! French Toast Bagel? I might have to go get one!

TAKE SOME TIME OFFFFFFFF!!!!!
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-28 8:18 PM
Panera bagels aren’t really bagels. They’re more like dessert, a donut, cake. :hug:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-28 7:04 AM
*My laptop needed a restart to finish installing updates. Sure restart. 44 minutes remaining. :roll:  It just said restart! I wouldn’t have ok’d it right now if I knew it was going to be a full fledged installation.  :roll:

*I’m sore today. :blush:  Yesterday I worked hard.  Lesson learned, always ask more questions. Never accept someone else’s definition of “light cleaning.”

*I need to get groceries. There’s finally room in the fridge again. :laugh:

*Welcome to peak at UPS. Dh has been home super late every day so far this week.  The dog isn’t a fan of us going to bed without dh.  Too bad. I’m not a fan of staying up super late. : pbbt:

*its not even December and we’ve already had our third sticking snow. :meh:

*Joseph went out to make a snowman but it was harder than he remembered so he stopped after the head. So now we have a frowning snowman head sitting on our steps. :laugh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-11-28 7:18 AM
Snowman Head hahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-11-28 7:30 AM
Bill isn't actually out on the trucks is he?

LOL at the snowman. I remember we made one in college one year and it was way more work than any of us remembered
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-28 7:34 AM
No, he works at the center.  The trucks are late coming back which is throwing everything off schedule.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-11-28 7:27 AM
Soooooooo tired. Sleeping very lightly with B being sick and I woke up from his coughing at 12:30 and didn't get to sleep until after 4am :cry: I tried for an hour or so to sleep, gave up and started my book club book and then finally laid back down at 3:30. 5 min later he started coughing again (after being silent the last 2 hours) so still took forever

My mouth is seriously hurting now, even brushing my teeth hurt. I hope this permanent crown helps. It didn't hurt before the temporary one so I'm going to be pissy if that somehow made things worse.

Took B to the Dr yesterday afternoon since he breathing was weird Monday night and daycare said he was working hard to breathe there too. Everything came back healthy so it is just a really bad cold.

No workout yesterday thanks to the Dr appointment and I won't be going tonight because of my dental work. Some day.  Maybe. Or I'll just keep buying bigger pants.

Liking the book Sisters First so far, an easy read and some funny moments about their lives growing up with their grandpa and dad as president.

Everyone in the office got new headshots a month or so ago. We finally got the proofs and mine are awful, like super washed out awful. Most other people hate theirs too. Why can't we just stick with our normal ones we had, why do we need "fresh new" headshots outside where everyone looked bad.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-11-28 7:35 AM
We haven't done station pictures in FOREVER. Like FOREVER. Like most of those people don't even work here anymore haha

I use the one of me with my back turned to the camera :grin:  Might be the best pic I've ever taken
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-28 7:37 AM
I hope B feels better soon.  :hug: Coughs are the worst.  They take forever to go away.  :sad:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wait....it’s Wednesday RTTs?