Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Giving Tuesday
- - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-27 7:10 AM
Put 'em up.    Today is Giving Tuesday.  Facebook and Paypal will double your gift if you make your donation thru the FB page.  Hurry before the $$$ runs out.
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-11-27 7:46 AM
I'm sending a check to my daughter for her birthday gift.  I wonder if I can get Paypal to double that?

Today was a trip to the office.  I'll work to get my 10,000 steps today, but other than that I have no workout plans.  As we are so constantly reminded, "bridges and overpasses freeze before the roads".  My car slid a couple times on the way to work along I-64.  I was wondering why there weren't any accidents yet.  Then I came to a bridge and there were 2 different 2-car accidents that must have just happened a minute before I got there.  I luckily avoided adding to the pile-up and made it to work.  Some of my co-workers, further behind on the road, spent a lot of time stuck on the road.
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-27 9:04 AM
This weather forecast brought to by Ace Body Shop.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-27 1:29 PM
:laugh:
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-27 9:16 AM
My run was really lame. Big wind chill again today.   Nothing pleasurable about it except the shoulder loosened up and felt better.   Now I'm home and it's bugging me again.  I think too much leaf raking.  Massage and chiro tomorrow may help.

Aunt Shirley still in hospital for UTI.  Her live in care taker is currently sick, so I am scrambling for extra help when she comes home.  Because of dementia Shirley cannot go to a conventional nursing home, and memory issue facilities all have waiting list.  I will miss Duck In to work on phones. 

Had my computer set up for Giving Tuesday.  Felt like I was buying concert tickets or online deal of the day.  Had to do it quickly before mating funds ran out. 

Tom in DE
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-27 12:38 PM
Went for a walk with my friend and it was nice to catch up.  Today we will start taking the Christmas decorations down from the attic.  I'm not a big decorator so it doesn't take much time.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-27 6:01 PM
I went to get some decorations down from the garage attic.  Going up the steps I looked down and saw some still waiting to go up from last year.:laugh:
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-27 1:28 PM
Happy Tuesday Masters.  The city plows finally came through and we are no longer land locked.   Misha and I made it over to the park but could not get on the property.  The snowbanks are 4' tall around the perimeter.  We would normally bust through them but the temps are way below freezing so all that beautiful snow is slick and hard as granite.  I should just be thankful that we got off the block.  We can put the park on our list for tomorrow.

Did some yoga, made a pot of soup, and used up some leftover turkey in a pan of enchiladas.  I'll enjoy something warm to drink and a good book for the rest of today.
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-27 5:59 PM
So you went to the park in Antarctica.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Giving Tuesday