Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Totally unbelievable Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-27 6:03 AM
:roll:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-27 6:17 AM
--Well, after two customer service reps with Kohls and close to a full hour on the phone trying to get one of the items shipped to my correct address instead of pick up in a store in Illinois, I get a confirmation that it was indeed sent........to my old address. :roll::roll: I give up. I’ll call today and they can credit my card asap. If it doesn’t get credited I’ll dispute the charge. I do not have time for this. :mutmad:

--Confirmed my teaching at Dadeville Elementary. It’ll be once a month for 6 months starting 12/17. I will have K-5. I’m completely comfortable with the K-2 curriculum. Really need to familiarize myself with the other.

--Need to see if I can change my appointment with the hand surgeon. Of course, it’s on a day I’ll be teaching. Wasn’t supposed to work like that but because of in services and MLK I had to move it around.

--Got my “Plan of Work” done yesterday. Another gal and I worked on it together. No way was I going to be able to master that on my own. I mean, I probably could have will several calls and emails to one of the office ladies but it would have been a nightmare. I didn’t feel so bad. There were other gals that came to the main office to do theirs too and they’ve been on the job for several years.

--They were interviewing for the Program Director position yesterday so I kind of figured out all who applied. There seemed to be 4. I really don’t care who gets the position but there is one I think would be better than the others. I’m guessing will learn the outcome Monday at our Christmas gathering.

--Mopped the office when I was down there last night because I’m 100% sure that will never get done if it’s not me taking responsibility.

--I need to run some silage to Golden City sometime today to get a food value test done. Iowa is going to be busy combining beans. All of this stuff is critical. We have a lot of money sitting out in fields right now. I’ll just use a couple of hours of PTO. It needs to be utilized anyway.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-11-27 6:21 AM
Kohls is stupid
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-27 7:21 AM
Kohls IS stupid.  They've lost business from me already this holiday season.  I wanted to order something and can't log into my account.  Says the password is wrong.  Fine, clicked the send a link to re-set password.  Never got the email.  Not in junk email.  Never got it.  Tried to order something else a couple days later, same deal.  I'm done.

And the one thing i really wanted?  My daughter got it successfully ordered through the app only to have them cancel the order 2 days later.  :mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-27 1:54 PM
It’s a miracle. I got my first order today. It’s the second one that’s going to be the real test.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-11-27 8:09 AM
Is program director your boss? If yes then I hope it is someone you like better than the others

Do crops usually need to be combined before snow? I was thinking yes but I saw we still had some fields being worked on yesterday
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-27 2:00 PM
Yes, the program director would be my immediate boss, then you have the regional director. Now that I’m trained I don’t see that there will be much need to interact with the director, as long as I’m doing my job and paperwork is being submitted accurately and on time other than an annual observation and one in service per month. Like I said, I would be fine with any of them.

I think it’s usually best crops are harvested before the snow but that doesn’t always happen. Too much snow will knock the beans down and then you can’t get them off the ground to combine. Fortunately, the amount we had did not hurt them.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-11-27 6:35 AM
~Feeling a bit overwhelmed with shit to do right now. Have to haul all of the toy drive stuff over to the Carpenter's Union today. Wrap 5-7 tonight. Wrap again 5-7 tomorrow night. Pick up check from the foundation handling the money then shop for 27 more kids and wrap them all before Tu. Plus timing a 5k Sat morning. Plus a two hour live broadcast Sat night out in the cold.

~I just want a nap

~I'm back to being a non-runner again. I may have to start with a fucking couch to 5K just to get going again

~Still have 2 weeks of vacation to use :mutmad:

~Had my protein shake and I'm still starving.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-27 7:22 AM
:cry:  That's definitely a lot!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-11-27 8:10 AM
Wow you need a nap for sure! I didn't even think about gift wrap, wish I could have sent mine wrapped for you

Can you carry over any vacation days?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-27 2:02 PM
He’d better be able to carry over vacation days. Otherwise he’d better get after it. You deserve every single day.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-11-27 9:12 AM
B came home with a Benjamin sized Mickey Mouse from his daycare teacher. Seriously it is as tall as he is

His cough got really bad last night and he sounded funny breathing. Slept OK and seemed OK this morning but part of me feels like I should make a Dr appt just in case. I asked his teachers to watch his breathing for me if they can

Dentist appt today for a cleaning. Not sure if the hygenist was off her game or my gums were sensitive but ouch it was bad this time.

Back to the dentist tomorrow for my permanent partial crown. Glad the appt is tomorrow because it has been hurting lately and I can't chew on that side much

Woke up at 430 and couldn't get back to sleep. I think I was sleeping super lightly in anticipation of his coughing/waking up kind of like when he was younger and I slept like crap forever because I was hyper aware of every noise

Didn't get a workout in yesterday and if I take him to the Dr. I'll miss it tonight. I thought about going last night but it was snowy out and I didn't want to deal with potentially slick roads. I'm just not motivated to workout at home.

Probably OK anyway because I randomly hurt my knee Saturday and it still feels sore just sitting around.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-11-27 2:03 PM
Have fun with the crown. I seriously hope I never have to have another one of those.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Totally unbelievable Tuesday RTTs