Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Dailies Here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-26 8:05 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-11-26 8:23 AM
Swannie, did you have a nice birthday? Happy Belated Birthday and may you have zillions more. :laugh:
How is the finger?
When I worked at the library, we had to have a state fingerprint check. It took an hour plus to get fingerprints from me due to my aged status. :blush:
My friends at the library said they would like to rent me out to steal cars. :laugh:

Friday was a 35 minute park run. Three hours volunteer work.
Saturday I got in 45 minutes in the park. Two hours and 45 minutes volunteer work.
Sunday I did 35 minutes in the park after a 45 minute hike. :grin: The muscles were testy for the hike, but as soon as I started running they were fine!
Running can indeed be a healing thing.
Today I'm ready to go out to the park. It was muddy on the hike so I'm wearing those older rain shoes.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-26 5:39 PM
Nice workouts!
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-26 9:59 AM
Stickwicket is the one who had a birthday recently.  Mine was a month ago!

I just rebandaged my finger again and it's doing quite fine.  The biggest problem is that, if it's bandaged, it's rather difficult to wear gloves. : pbbt:  Today's an SDO for me, but I have been a bit absent here because I had an USDO Friday due to my finger.  I ran 14 yesterday and that went fine.  I kept a decent pace, but my legs were surprisingly achy for having had several days off.  Ah well.  It was super foggy out yesterday.  Today it's cool and windy and is supposed to be chilly when I run tomorrow morning.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-26 5:41 PM
I'm glad your finger is improving. 14 miles is a long distance. Are you planning any races? I know you don't usually race.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-26 7:06 PM
Oh, about the zillions more, I meant just birthdays, not belated birthdays! :laugh::laugh: If I had a brain I'd be dangerous. Not to worry. :laugh:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-26 5:38 PM
I ran today! I am hoping to make a comeback. I have adjusted my footwear for work and lightened my load. It was a short run with some walking mixed in. Looking forward to running again. I am finally over the intestinal infection and feel so much better.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-26 7:07 PM
Great for you about the run! It's always so good to hear from you. Mixing it up is fine.:hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday Dailies Here