Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Take a breath Sunday 11/25
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-25 6:47 AM
The media is blasting me with the message to power on to the next holiday.  Rush, Rush, Buy Buy.  How about this instead?  Take care of yourself, give to others, inspire and practice hope.
And post your Sunday.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-25 6:51 AM
We are on the cusp of a blizzard so I went to mass last night.  Most local church services are cancelled today (and school on Monday for that matter).  So instead of rushing around this morning I'm enjoying a quiet morning and sending good wishes to all of you for a good winding down of the Thanksgiving weekend.

The good dishes are washed and put away until Christmas but I still have one set of bedding to wash, then the house is back in order.  No running today but for sure some Husky-walking in the snow.

:happy:
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-25 5:42 PM
Forecast:   Extreme Husky Alert.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-25 7:20 AM
Good morning!

Thanks for the start.   I don't understand why we have to rush from one holiday to another.  You can't even enjoy the moment.

I will need to shower soon and get ready for Mass.  And back to my normal routine starting tomorrow.

Stay warm!
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-11-25 11:43 AM
3ish miles jog this morning and then coffee at McD.

Rain, we had tons of rain, fortunately, yesterday and the day  before.  Hope we have more this coming week.   I believe we are however looking at another dry winter, rain wise - but we are receiving fortunately tons of snow in the Tahoe mountains.  The skiers are happy.

Have a good week Masters.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-11-25 1:31 PM
60° and about 50/50 sun and clouds.  I had to run the slides at church, but once I got home I went for a walk up the hill behind our house. Walked for an hour. Now it's beer and football time.

After a 4-day weekend, I don't know if I'll go back to work tomorrow or just call in and say I am retiring early.  :wink:
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Take a breath Sunday 11/25