Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Small town shopping Saturday, 24 Nov 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-24 8:52 AM
Ok, I didn't want to start the daily, but I will.

So are you shopping today?  Online or brick and mortar stores?

Post away...
Parent - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-24 9:25 AM
Inside warming up from leaf raking.   A raw wind.  Slept good last night:cool:   Brick and mortar stores.  Sadly they are closing up.  Our kmart closes today.  Main St we now call the Main St Food court, with few retail shops.  College kids just shop online I guess.  

Tom in DE
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-24 9:50 AM
I've got $5 off at the local running store so I'll go see what I can find.  I need to fill up the car and grab a library book before the big storm hits too.  I put away the patio furniture and got out the snow shovels.   C'mon blizzard, I'm ready for you.: pbbt:

2.25 on misty slick roads this morning.  Blizzard Eve I guess.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-11-24 11:03 AM
Melissa, Makayla and I are out and about shopping.  First we are stopping at IHOP for lunch (Makayla‚Äôs choice). Then we are shopping at some stores (probably wherever Melissa and Makayla want to go).  Finally, Makayla wants us to see the Grinch movie.  It will be a fun afternoon with my favorite girls.

Last night Makayla and I went to planet Fitness.  She ran a few miles on the TM.  I cycled for 40 minutes then did core stuff.

I ran 8 miles this morning.  Usually I listen to a podcast, but today I opted for my music playlist while running.  Why do I feel like I have greater endurance and stamina when listening to music?
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-24 11:42 AM
I'm so dumb.  It's Small Business Shopping not Small Town Shopping.  Guess town was on my mind since I live in a small town.: pbbt:
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-11-24 12:15 PM
I went to the gym for some treadmill time and then weights.

I ran a little more today. After a half mile walk I started alternating a .2 jog and a .3 walk. I did that four times but on the fifth I stated worrying about my calf so I cut it short.

I'm trying to gradually add in running while still working on stretching and strengthening it.

I went to the mall just to mosey around. Not very crowded today. I was looking for ideas for the grandkids. I ended up with a birthday card for my older daughter and 2 books for me.

I got the latest Pearls Before Swine collection, "Pearls Takes a Wrong Turn", and "Look Alive Twenty-Five" by Janet Evanovich.
Parent - By rungear [us] Date 2018-11-24 12:45 PM
Thanks for the opener "Oncearunner". :hug:

I shopped yesterday, and found what I was looking for, an iPad (11inch), 256gb, wifi and other goodies.  A good price at Costco in Danville, CA! :happy:

My wife and daughter did there usual 'Black Friday' shopping and bought many goodoies (but my wife resist telling me what - maybe stuff for me??? :wtf:

Have a good weekend all!!! :wink:
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Small town shopping Saturday, 24 Nov 2018