Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Slow Sunday, 18 Nov 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-18 11:47 AM
Where is everyone?  Only Tom has an excuse to be sleeping in today.

QOTD - when shopping online, does free shipping become a deal breaker?

Post away...about anything.  One word, two words, three words...
Parent - - By rungear [us] Date 2018-11-18 12:22 PM Edited 2018-11-18 12:24 PM
Hello, and good morning!!   Oncearunner, where are the Masters!!! :wtf:  The low number of posts on the weekend  always seems to be low, right?

3ish miles this morning for me on the IHTrail. :grin:

Holiday shopping, not for me.   I buy something and my wife, and she (my wife) does all of the shopping along with our daughter for others.   This will be our new grandson's 1st Thanksgiving and Christmas, and lots of gifts will be going to Levi!!!. :hug:

Oncearunner, have a happy/good Sunday and upcoming week (to all masters). :wink:

Later!! :grin:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-18 4:04 PM
It will be fun to spoil your grandson!

Hope California receives much needed rain this week.
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-18 12:36 PM
I wasn't sleeping in.  Pierre woke the household around 4:30am.  Darn cat.

Lee and I ran together today:shocker!:   You wouldn't think our schedules would conflict as often as they do.  Temp is around 30 and the sun is out.  I was cold on the way out but the turnaround felt nice and warm.

It sounds like a lot of online stores will be offering free shipping for the holidays.  I don't pay much attention to it when I shop but I think it is a really nice deal for the holiday season.  I bought a pair of tights yesterday and with a couple discount codes plus free shipping paid $5.00:shocker!::shocker!:  Even if they only last through one wearing it is probably a good deal.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-18 4:01 PM
Best running buddy ever!  What a wonderful way to start your day.
Parent - - By Grey Beard Tom [us] Date 2018-11-18 12:48 PM
No sleeping in for me.  I had to be at Aunt Shirley by 6  AM.    Lynda went to first half of church where she spoke.  i stayed w Shirley and watched church on line, then i went to 2nd half.  They had Thanksgiving dinner after church.  Sat w Mark HH and Martha.  Shared a few Antarctic stories and they shared a few Rebecca freshman stories.  

Started sorting pics.  So many, but they just don't do it.   I need to go back and take more pics.:laugh: 

Slow Sunday????   Man I need to get out and run soon.  Ughhhh it won't be pretty.

Tom in DE

??? days till ???
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-18 4:00 PM
So you don't have any jet lag?

How often are the trips to Antarctica held?  Would you go back?
Parent - - By Kymoose [us] Date 2018-11-18 2:09 PM
I woke up early without an alarm just as a weekday.  Read a lot then worshiped at church. 

Makayla comes home on Tuesday and will be home for several weeks as her college semester will be over.  Ryan is coming home Thursday, but only for a few hours as he is working.  It will be nice to have them home.

No run today.  Hope to get out for a run most days this coming week.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-18 3:58 PM
I can't believe Makayla's semester is over.  When did she start? 

I'm sure you will be extremely happy to have them home.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-18 4:03 PM
I am just a lazy slug today.  Went to church and the temps dropped in an hour.  Came home and just didn't feel like getting back out so no workout.  I did dress up for working out but laziness won.

QOTD -- I don't like paying for shipping and unless it's a really good deal, I'll just go to the store and buy if possible.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-18 5:17 PM
Lazy slug days are good.  besides, you started the daily - that earns you a slug day.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-18 9:42 PM
Well guess what?  I finally have to admit that using OTC reading glasses help.  What the heck?
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Slow Sunday, 18 Nov 2018