Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Friday, 16 Nov 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-16 9:11 AM
Did you receive snow this week?

What are your plans for today?

Post away...
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-11-16 11:33 AM
We were supposed to get a burst of snow last night but it never switched from rain to snow.

I don't plan a workout today, but I am going to try and get up to the mystical, arbitrary 10,000 step goal.  That way I will feel like I did something.

Today is just work as usual. Hockey on TV tonight.

Looks like your football team (USTA) will be in Huntington tomorrow.  Maybe I will go to the game.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-16 11:49 AM
Yes they will be there and I am sure the Herd will trample all over them!  Oh well, such is life.  Just a game, I tell myself.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-11-16 2:34 PM
Just got a call from the roofers and they are supposed to be here tomorrow to fix the leak, so the odds are I won't be going to the game.
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-11-16 12:11 PM
Good afternoon!

No snow here in GA, but SOOOO much rain over the past week! Today the sun finally came out and it does my old soul good!

I just got back from a nice brisk walk on this cold sunny day! The rest of my day will be spent cleaning out the fridge and doing a lot of other household chores that I couldn't bring myself to do over the last couple of weeks.

I don't even know if I mentioned here that my scans came back clean. After a few weeks of worry, added medical bills and just general stress after my doctor said he thought the pain in my back might be cancer......I can now relax. Or so one would think. For some reason, I am still feeling VERY stressed. Maybe it's just the aftereffects of the waiting and wondering......???! Anyway, it seems I'm just old with old bones and I have arthritis. Yep, already knew that!! I'm very thankful though!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-16 12:48 PM
I read this as "the rest of my life will be spent cleaning out the fridge"   I need an eye doctor appointment.   So happy for your good, make that great news.
Parent - - By pamruns [us] Date 2018-11-16 1:21 PM
It may actually TAKE the rest of my life, considering the amount of "old crap" that needs to be removed!! Yeah, and I'm still procrastinating!!
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-16 2:28 PM
I scrubbed Lisa and Jacob's fridge last week because they are so swamped with bathroom remodel and because they're fridge was a fright.:shocker!:

"Mom, we didn't even know those drawers and shelves could come out!"
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-16 12:52 PM
There was a little snow on the ground when we got home last Sunday.  There is still some on the roof which is a good thing because it means my heat is not escaping thru the shingles.

Misha has had 2 walks and it is so damp it just intensifies the cold.  I need to run but it will be a slog because I'm going with double layers of everything.  Can't go fast when I look like the Michelin Man.

I bought my Turkey Day groceries today, then watched a few too many episodes of the Food Network seeing what I might make.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Friday, 16 Nov 2018