Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies are here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-14 7:43 AM
Post. :grin:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-14 7:43 AM
Tuesday it was sleeting in the morning so I did 40 dvd minutes inside.
Today I plan a run inside again. DC and I will be doing our weekly volunteer work at the library today or tomorrow.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-11-14 11:35 AM
Good morning! T-bone is home sick today. Fever and a hive-like rash all over his torso that is typical for when he has any kind of infection. :meh::sad: But he's pretty chipper overall. He does not seem prone to "the man flu"...meaning, the world does not end when he gets a sniffle. I am so grateful. :laugh:

I am off to the gym. Been getting real workouts in this week, and it is most excellent. :grin:

Eleanor has decided that she owns the spot under T-bone's chin at night, and that is where she sleeps. I found out that if he is curled around me, she will flop on my head in order to get as close to the "under the chin" spot on him as she can, regardless of whether it interferes with my ability to breathe. I woke up twice last night with my face covered in kitten fluff. Very nice soft kitten fluff, perfect for obstructing airways. :laugh::mutmad: Good thing she is cute.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-15 7:21 AM
Hope T-bone gets better quickly. Great news about your workouts! As for cats, they seem to have a thing about necks of humans. I wonder if it is because they feel the heartbeat and the breathing in a snug place?
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesday dailies are here