Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 10 Nov 2018
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2018-11-10 6:17 AM
Ok, let's post away.

Do you have a 3 day weekend?
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2018-11-10 8:21 AM
Morning!  I have a 365 day weekend.:grin:   Wait, no, that's not true.  I 'worked' the comic convention yesterday.  What a collection of happy misfits.

Dave, Grand Rapids downtown is beautiful.  Wish it would have been daylight and not snowing so I could have oggled the architecture a little more.

On our way from the convention center to dinner we were literally overrun.  A running club (with a few dogs to love) zoomed past us and made it into the restaurant just ahead of us.  Table for 30 please.  They were having so much fun - headlamps and the first run in the snow for the year....   Despite being seated after them we got our food in short order and had a great day and great conversation on the way back to Lansing.

Today Lisa is at the convention with her business partner and I am holed up in her studio.  Lee and Jacob continue the bathroom remodel while I hide out.  I have a picture window view to the back yard which is full of snow covered fir trees.  She left me a day long music playlist and her yoga mat.  I am really enjoying my Michigan getaway.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2018-11-10 11:25 AM
We had snow in the air this morning. I call it "mocking snow" because it just disappears on the ground.

I had coffee and book study with the guys this morning. I've been cleaning the house the rest off the morning. All that's left is swifter wet jetting the kitchen floor and I'll wait for Cindy to go somewhere before I do that. She seems to appear and walk all over the wet floor when she is home.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Saturday, 10 Nov 2018