Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies are here and sunny!
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-08 6:50 AM
Dark clouds but sun against them. Pretty tree outside. :happy:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-11-08 6:50 AM
Wednesday I suited up and went out and ran the trail. I saw my favorite dog and she knew me right away. It was a good 45 minute run. Knees did not hurt. I looked like I had been in a bar fight because the eye and cheek was really bruised. DC brought me a lovely plant.
Today it’s cold but I hope to go out and find my park running buddy. Not sure if I need to go to the doc for the right knee. I really want it to be ok to keep running.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-08 8:30 AM
I'm glad that your knee didn't hurt, but sorry about the bruised up face.  I hope everything heals quickly!
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-08 8:29 AM
Not so sunny here.  Occasional bits of brightness, but a lot of clouds and predictions of intermittent rain.  I slept horribly last night.  I kept waking up and couldn't go back to sleep.  Ugh.  I ran this morning, though, because my road trip is going to mess up my running schedule.  I did 4.5 miles and it was ok, but not outstanding.  Today I need to do a bunch of stuff around the house and finish packing up my stuff to go.  Concerts tomorrow night and Saturday night. :grin:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies are here and sunny!