Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Here...Honest! :D
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-07 6:50 AM
Post. :blush:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-11-07 6:52 AM
Tuesday’s run started well, ended up being 60 minutes with my weekday buddy. I got tangled in a sizable stick between my feet and went down. Results were, my weight hit right knee, right and left knee were scratched, shoulder was padded well so not bad when I hit it, asphalt cut on left little finger and cut and bruise at the side of the left eye. My buddy helped me up when I was ready and carries her phone so offered to call for help. Parks people investigated and were ready to get quick help if I needed it. I felt good, so after about 5 minutes of walking, we finished the run.

Actually, the right knee felt good to run. After I cleaned up, the knee stiffened. I iced it and later that afternoon DC and I went on an hour’s hike. The knee felt flexible and did not hurt. Lots of wind and mud but it’s in the bag. We have one more to do. We get awards for doing 8 hikes in the Fall.
Today I want to run down in the park again. Purple eye & cheek, right knee a little puffy, but holding up well.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-07 4:48 PM
Ouch! You are tough to finish your run, and then go out again today with all your battle wounds.
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-07 7:21 AM
You didn't want to just keep using the thread from yesterday? :laugh:

I had a good run this morning.  I felt pretty good and ran at a decent pace, despite not getting a great night's sleep.  I need to start getting ready for my road trip today!  I'm planning to spend the night at A's house tomorrow night and head out on Friday morning.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-07 7:32 AM
Oh...maybe it should have been a belated Tuesdailies? :laugh:
Great news on the run. Have a great time and safe travels on the road trip! :grin:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-07 4:48 PM
Are you going to concerts? Or is the road trip for something else?
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-08 8:31 AM
Concerts!
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-11-07 11:15 AM
Off to the gym. I have been able to bike and walk each day this week. About 20 min on the bike and 20-25 min on the TM.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-07 1:23 PM
It sounds as if your progress is going well. :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-07 4:46 PM
Sounds like your recovery is going well.
Sounds like rehab is going pretty well. :cool:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-11-07 4:46 PM
I finally ran! I did a very short run and walked in the middle of it for a few minutes. I was just so anxious from the election. I am still recovering from the intestinal infection. It kicked my butt. I am hoping to run again either tomorrow or Friday. I also need to get back to mat workouts.
Hooray for running! :hug:  I hope you recover completely from the intestinal stuff.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Here...Honest! :D