Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Arrived Late Again!
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-06 6:50 AM
Post. :blush:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-06 6:54 AM
Monday’s run was so much better than Sunday. I met weekday buddy and we had a great run. We saw a turtle trapped trying to climb an 8’ fence. She rescued it and made a path under the fence with her shoe where it would be safe. Then she helped it on its way. On my return to the car the turtle had safely returned to its pond. :grin: Another encouraging thing is that one of my spider plants inside has sent out a stalk that produces flowers, seeds, new leaves and new roots. :happy:
Today I plan another early run in the park. I’ll try to meet my weekday buddy. It’s supposed to stop raining now.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-06 9:20 AM
{checks calendar}  I think you're a bit early for Wednesday. :laugh:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-11-06 2:19 PM
She just fell back further than the rest of us! :laugh: I woke up thinking it was Wednesday too and was about to get ready for my early gym class....and then realized it was NOT Wednesday. So I rode my bike instead. Ugh it needs a TON of work but until my foot heals I am relying on it for my cardio and I can't have it in the shop for a week. Of course if the chain breaks that isn't gonna help me much either....
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-06 3:08 PM
The thing about retirement is that you don't have to care what day it is very often.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-06 3:07 PM
Dang! And that's not the first time I've done that. :laugh::laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Wednesdailies Arrived Late Again!