Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday dailies here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-05 6:33 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-11-05 6:34 AM
Friday was XT with yoga class and meditation class.
Saturday was 35 minutes running in the park.
Sunday (without buddy for the winter) was a later in the day run of 45 minutes in the park. It was one of those slogging runs. I rarely have those.
Today I plan an early run in the park. I’ll go out the trail just part way. It’s raining right now. :meh:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-11-05 10:35 AM
Sounds like an excellent weekend of workouts. Enjoy today!
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-05 7:18 AM
'Morning.  I ran "early" this morning because the sun doesn't really seem to care if we mess with the clocks. : pbbt:  It's overcast, though, and very damp-feeling.  I had a decent five mile run, but I think I didn't drink enough yesterday because I felt very dehydrated.

I have been going through some of my stuff and trying to get rid of things I don't need.  I've made pretty good progress, so I'm going to try to get the "give away" pile sorted and loaded up to take to the local charity shop today.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-11-05 10:35 AM
I love/hate the getting rid of stuff process. Good for you for plowing ahead with it.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-05 8:36 PM
Purging is an ongoing thing here. Great work on the 5 miler. :grin:
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-11-05 10:17 AM
45 min hill power walk with a few run intervals on the TM. 3 miles total. Also did my postpartum core routine which I’m doing (mostly) daily. Only takes 10min so really no excuse to skip it.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-05 8:11 PM
45 minutes on the TM + 10 minutes of core work is great for a PP workout!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-05 8:37 PM
You are doing great at getting into workouts. :hug:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-11-05 10:46 AM
I LOVE WHEN DST ENDS cause I finally can drag my sad butt out of bed for early gym class.....I've been so lazy for a while because work wasn't really busy but it's getting busier so sneaking out for 9am class isn't gonna happen easily.

And for the first time my toe didn't ache at all over the weekend. I was feeling twinges at night especially before but now I am not noticing it. Light at end of tunnel.......
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-05 8:10 PM
I'm glad to hear that your toe is maybe finally going to heal!
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-11-05 8:35 PM
That's great that the toe is doing better. The light at the end of the tunnel will get brighter! :cool:
Parent - - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-11-06 2:19 PM
yeah or it could be a train....
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-11-06 3:10 PM
Let's hope it's not a train. We have double tracks close to here and, tragically, people have died. :cry:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Monday dailies here