Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday has arrived and brought the dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2018-11-02 5:24 AM
Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-11-02 5:25 AM
Thursday it was pouring outside so I decided to do a 40 minute cardio dvd. I’ve found that those are necessary for me to keep up the whole body (especially upper) endurance. I also run in place a little as well. :blush:
Today is classes, tea, meditation and yoga. After that a book sale.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-11-02 6:33 AM
sounds like a great day of workouts and mental stimulation! enjoy.
Parent - - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2018-11-02 6:36 AM
Guys. GUYS! Emery slept for 7 hours last night! Not straight - there was a 1.5 hour break of screaming from 2:45-4:15 - but other than that, she slept! AND SHE SLEPT IN HER BASSINET! This could be life-changing :shocker!: Of course, she may never do it again : pbbt:

I was having a rough go of it weeks 2 and 3 postpartum, really not feeling great mentally... but I've seen my psychiatrist and she adjusted my meds, and I've been in close touch with my therapist, and I think I'm feeling a bit better. Going back to classes next week, which is kind of stressful but also kind of exciting because I'm ready to feel a little more like me again. We'll see how it goes.

workout-wise - planning for 45 min of speed walking on the TM with some inclines, while watching some good old trashy TV :laugh: and my strength exercises too. Gotta keep up with them - I definitely peed myself this morning when I coughed :roll: I came down with a nasty cold last weekend - not great when you are feeling mentally crappy and are totally sleep deprived - and the cough is a real pain.
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-11-02 10:42 AM
Oh thank goodness for a decent stretch of sleep!
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-11-02 10:57 AM
Good morning! It is lovely here today. Sunny and bright with some snow still on the ground, but warm in the sun.

SDO from PT and gym, since I am quite sore and tired after yesterday's session. So I started the morning with a half-mile walk. Plan on doing more later. Then I'll be getting a flu shot and groceries.

T-Bone asked for "something like steak" for dinner. I just got a 5-qt Dutch oven yesterday, and there's a flank steak in the fridge, so I am thinking beef stroganoff cooked in the cast iron might be just the thing.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Friday has arrived and brought the dailies