Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Foot By Foot FriDailies
- - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-02 5:06 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By NYCoach [us] Date 2018-11-02 7:05 AM
weatherman said the rain was done.  I went outside...It was pouring and freezing...nope..quick change and got as many in on the mill as I could.  6.4 on the mill starting at 7:45 pace and working down to 6:30 for the last mile....Felt pretty good
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-02 10:15 AM
Raining here too this morning.  Great job on the mill!
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-02 10:19 AM
My foot swelled up again last night.  :cry:  I finally gave in and called the doctor.  I go in later this afternoon.

Before that though, I took some ibuprofen and got 3.1 in on the mill.  I pretty much never take anything in order to be able to run.  It's kind of a rule for me.  Plus with my reflux I just don't tolerable ibuprofen well.  But I was hoping it would take the swelling down some to make me more comfortable.  And it did.  But of course it also trashed my stomach.  :cry:
Parent - - By NYCoach [us] Date 2018-11-02 10:59 AM
Oh no!!!  will you please let us know what the doc says???  I'm so sorry MD!
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-11-02 5:30 PM
It's definitely infected.  I got antibiotics and instructed to "lay off the running for awhile and let this thing heal"  When I told him I had a marathon on Sunday, he said that 1 run won't make a huge difference in the scheme of things but afterwards work on healing this.  So I guess if I can tolerate the pain I can run on Sunday.  I'm really wishing I hadn't second guessed myself and just gone in on Tuesday. :roll:  He did make me get an x-ray to rule out bone involvement, but I'm not running a fever so it isn't expected.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Foot By Foot FriDailies