Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Halloweendailies (Dailies)
- - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-10-31 5:49 AM
I feel like I've been celebrating all week!
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-10-31 5:54 AM
I got to wear my disco costume yesterday to work. I also managed to get home by about 3 and get some more work done and squeeze in a 3 mile run before it got too late.  There is not much of a window in the evening and it's about to get worst. I will have to find my treadmill in the basement and hopefully it's working ok.

Tonight we have the group run at 6:30. I plan to run at 5:45, come back for the picture and leave. I'm kind of doing the run in reverse. I did find someone to run with me. I am actually thinking I need to find someone who wants to run with me in the mornings or right after work. I have my group on Wednesdays Saturdays and Sundays, but I need someone I can run with a couple of days during the week since it will most likely be in the dark.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-31 6:47 AM
Thanks for starting the thread! :grin: We have missed you and glad you are here!
I'll bet the costume looked great and so cool! <Kewl!>
It's a good thing fo ryou to run with others. It's getting more and more dangerous in this world. :roll:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-11-01 5:47 AM Edited 2018-11-01 5:52 AM
It's funny. I actually took a different route home in my car last night because I was "afraid" I might hit a pedestrian since there were so many trick or treaters out. Unfortunately, I don't think most people think that way. :sad: I have had some close calls even with lights on and you never know who or what you might encounter. It's just not worth it.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-31 6:48 AM
Tuesday I was able to run out the trail and did 50 minutes. In the afternoon, DC and I hiked for another 40 minutes.
Today I hope to go out the trail again or at least in the park. A lot depends on what the deer are doing. They are on the move now, for sure. We are supposed to do our volunteer work this afternoon. There is a nice appreciation dinner next week for volunteers. Libraries are nice about doing something for the free help. :happy:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-11-01 5:55 AM
Have a great week and enjoy your time at the library. I'll bet it's nice to go home when you are ready to leave. : pbbt:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-31 11:46 AM Edited 2018-10-31 11:54 AM
I had a really good PT session yesterday and am sore enough today that I think it's a SDO, aside from basic mobility stretches and flexes.

Life is pretty good at the moment overall. Looking ahead already to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Also feeling a little sad. My older twin sisters turned 50 this past week, and it's enough of a milestone that I'm sad about having no contact with them. I know it sounds stupid, when I was the one who initiated the lack of contact, but it doesn't mean I don't miss them sometimes. I can't be around them for my own health and sanity, but yeah, I do miss them sometimes.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-31 3:16 PM
Are there 2 or 3 sets of twins as your siblings? I learned that mourning losses can always happen over many things:hug:. :sad:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-31 5:01 PM Edited 2018-10-31 5:04 PM
I am half of one set of identical twins; and the older two sisters are fraternal. Four of us twins, total.

And yes, lots of losses to mourn in the last couple of years. Life is quite nice now, but there's still a lot of grieving happening.
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-11-01 5:53 AM
Ugh that sounds really. hard.:sad:

I think the fact that you are looking forward to things is a good sign that your life is moving in the right direction.
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-11-01 6:50 AM
:sad::hug::hug:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Halloweendailies (Dailies)