Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Looking for Tuesdailes?
- - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-10-30 5:16 AM
I am always wanting to post earlier than most!
Parent - - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-10-30 5:23 AM
Did my weights last night. Hoping for a run after work before dark. Last night was weights. Yeah me! Then I had to run out and get a Halloween costume last minute. I have actually had to sport 2 Halloween costumes this year. A taco (a costume I borrowed from DD) and a personal favorite costume and today a disco queen. The 2nd costume is my boss' and co-workers idea. We have to choose a theme by department and dress as the theme on the day before (not actual) Halloween. I was off the day my department chose disco so I couldn't even call in to weigh by not pleasure at this idea. Still, I will have the last word since my costume is actually pretty clever. Its not something one would normally wear to work that's for sure.

https://www.ebay.com/i/183505818721?chn=ps
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-30 6:48 AM
Great to see ya! Cute costume and it should look great on you. :cool:
Normally it is a bummer for "work" to decide your "fate", but this looks like a cute idea. (DC can still wear his 70's flare bottom pants and they look good on him. :laugh:)
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-30 2:54 PM
I saw something about tacos in your post and got distracted. :blush:

Your costume does look fun, though. :laugh:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-30 6:12 PM
Enjoy the Halloween celebrating at work!
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-30 6:42 AM
If you want to post, then by all means start the thread!  Now that Judy is retired, I don't think she gets up quite as early. :wink:

I ran a pretty decent 15.4 on Sunday and 5.2 this morning.  I had fairly nice weather for both runs.  I'm ready for DST to end because it gets light so late in the morning.  Of course that means it'll be getting dark a lot earlier, but I'd rather have morning light.  Today's my birthday so we'll have a small celebration of some sort, but we already went out to dinner on Saturday so it won't be anything too big.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-30 6:50 AM
Happy Birthday Swannie! :grin::cool: Great work on the 15.4 and the 5.2 milers!
The darkness in the morning needs to stop. :laugh: I'm ready for the time change. I'll get up earlier then. :roll:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-30 2:55 PM
Thanks Judy. :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-30 6:13 PM
Happy Birthday! :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-10-31 5:40 AM
I think lots of small celebrations are a great way to celebrate.

I just want more light. Period.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-30 7:08 AM
Monday I suited up. It was cold but beautiful with the colored leaves on the path. Several maple trees had dark trunks and bright yellow leaves. Fall is so lovely! As I was leaving I saw 4 deer making their way along the park. Squirrels were stashing nuts quickly.
Today I want to go out and run in the park. I will run, just not sure where. Errand as well. Maybe volunteer work.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-30 2:56 PM
The leaves sound lovely!  A few leaves are starting to fall here, but everything is still very green.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-30 3:42 PM
We still have a lot of green, but the maples are bright yellow and orange. There are some reds out there as well.
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-30 6:14 PM
Your path sounds like a wonderful place to run.
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-10-31 5:41 AM
Fall is definitely more interesting this year. Enjoy your run in the park.
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2018-10-30 6:07 PM
I haven't run in over a week. I was sick and am finally feeling better. I have been on the brat diet and am beginning to get my strength back. Hoping to get back to running Thursday because tomorrow I have to be out early. With luck, I can get back to eating more protein.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-30 6:14 PM
My very best healing vibes for you are being sent. :hug::hug:  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> :hug:
Parent - By noquitter [us] Date 2018-10-31 5:42 AM
I hope you can eat more variety in your diet and are able to run soon!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Looking for Tuesdailes?