Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies (26 Oct)
- - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-26 8:17 AM
Where's Judy? :wtf:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-26 8:20 AM
This morning's run was a bit chilly as it was in the mid 40s, windy, and raining.  Not terribly unpleasant, though, aside from the fact that drivers seem to pay even less attention to runners when it's raining. :roll:  It wasn't ever raining hard, but it was enough to get good and wet.  It is, however, a rather unpleasant day for working outside, but I may visit the garden center to pick up a few more plants.
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-26 10:13 AM
I hope Judy has taken her newly unstuffed sinuses out for a nice run!
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-26 10:20 AM
I am taking my brand new car out to run two errands and drop off my mail-in ballot. I drove my car for the first time yesterday, on the way home from PT. Yahoo! :grin:

PT yesterday was good. I did a full set of exercises here at the house in the morning, then an hour of the same with my physical therapist in the afternoon, plus a 25-minute walk here at the house. None of it was particularly strenuous, but I was pooped at the end of the day. It's good to get more activity again.

We're having a friend swing by for dinner tonight, on his way from Utah to Denver, and T-bone and I are both so looking forward to it. We don't get to see him all that often, so this is a treat. :hug: Hope everyone has a good day!
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-26 5:48 PM
Yay for driving. :cool:  In your new car. :cool:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-26 5:49 PM
I had to dash. :blush: DC and I have classes up north on Fridays. Next week will be the last until about March.
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-26 6:05 PM
No worries.  I just expett you to be here every morning, at least during the week, so it's always a bit of a surprise if there's not a daily thread.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-26 7:05 PM
The thread slipped right out of my mind. I was even on here! (The brain goes first.:laugh:)
Up Topic Communities / Women / Fridailies (26 Oct)