Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies are here and sunny!
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-25 7:16 AM
NE OH is not big on sunny. We would all smile more if it were. : pbbt:
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-25 7:18 AM
Wednesday I awoke with much of the congestion gone. An overnight antihistamine helped. It may have been caused by the smoke in our building late Sunday. There was a small stove smoking up the 5th floor hallway, so we all were evacuated. No one hurt. All is well.
Since I felt better I stopped at the TM an ran an hour. :laugh:
Today I’ll stay inside to either run or do cardio. Antihistimines are still helping the voice. I've got all kinds of energy. :grin:
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-26 10:13 AM
:shocker!: Glad there was no fire!
- - By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-10-25 9:57 AM
Went to my doctor today - toe is still not completely healed. He isn't surprised he says stress fractures of the foot can take 4 months off impact activities to heal. I wish I had stopped running this summer. Because now I am going to miss the best running weather of our season here in Florida. I probably won't start up again until January. Its only nice to run November - February. Sigh. But he says if I can fully heal it then shooting for the late november philly marathon is reasonable. He says my recovery now is all mental to stay off of it running until it doesn't hurt at all for 30 days in a row.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-25 7:19 PM
I wish the best for the toe and foot. You've had a time with that for sure. :hug::hug:
Parent - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-26 10:12 AM
Your poor foot. And it blows to be missing the good weather opportunities. :meh:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thursdailies are here and sunny!