Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Trick or Treat Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-25 5:21 AM
I need a treat. :happy:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-25 5:40 AM
--The PE teacher told me to go ahead and put K, 3rd and 4th on the schedule for next semester as soon as I can work them in. :cool: That’s good, but they have a screwy schedule that kind of makes it challenging for scheduling other schools and agencies. Oh well. They spoke up so I’m going to accommodate them. Next year I will do PreK-4th all in one day in the fall and not have to make so many visits.

--With Pierce City scheduling in for the spring that makes my availability to do Aurora elementary school nearly impossible. I have been calling and leaving messages with the person in charge of setting up the nutrition classes for over two months and she does not return any calls. :roll: Sad to think when the community in the most need of help is jeopardizing getting the help they need. One of the ladies that started the same time I am and is working in the Springfield area offered to help cover but like she said, they’ll need to schedule in soon because she is already booking January and February.

--I’m going to be a little over on hours this week so I’ll have to find a couple days to cut short next week. Fine with me.

--Ana is having a costume party for Sebastian’s birthday. That’s what he wanted. :laugh: I’ll have to go in my work attire. : pbbt:

--Iowa didn’t get the tractor he was bidding on. I guess Tractor House called him when the auction was about to end to see if he wanted to place another bid. It went pretty cheap. I’m guessing the guy bidding on it with him probably had a maximum he put in so even if Iowa would have gone a couple hundred dollars more he still wouldn’t have won the bid.

--Should be able to run tomorrow morning. I need to. Two days a week is not enough. :meh:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-25 5:45 AM
No new tractor? :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I have "run" 3 days in a row. 6 miles total. And I can't walk today :cry::cry::cry:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-25 9:00 AM
costume party :laugh:

short days sound pretty good
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-25 5:44 AM
~Already ate a bag of Halloween candy. :laugh::laugh::roll::cry::cry::cry::cry:

~Yes, I am aware I'm fat as F&*K

~I'm off work tomorrow :grin:

~However, I will be hauling gear, painting the course and setting up the finish line for the District meet Saturday :roll:

~Tractor Trailer carrying 30,000 lbs of Bagel Bites has overturned in KC this morning. I'm on my way with a microwave and a long-ass extension cord.

~I could use a pop tart

~And a donut

~And whiskey

~I might have a problem
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-25 6:00 AM
Your day off kind of sounds like one of my days off. :meh: It’s getting old. :cry: I just keep visions of a new house in my head. It’s the only thing that keeps me going.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-25 7:04 AM
You got the day off?! Yay!:cool:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-25 9:00 AM
I'm not sure I've ever had a bagel bite but it sounds pretty good right about now. I'm all about crap food lately so your post makes me hungry
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-25 8:01 AM
I need a treat too. Except I had one last night and shouldn't have

Bought pumpkins at Aldi last night - they were $2.99 and great sizes. They had them for $1.99 or week or two ago but I kept forgetting to look. Definitely going to buy from there from now on.

I ran last night! I worked from home and M came home from work and said something about a run so we went. My hip is killing me but that is to be expected :roll:

My friends convinced me to finally join Snapchat last night. I just don't get it. Too old for this :laugh:

Speaking of too old, I was watching Ellen yesterday and she did a bit about the emoji that is a laughing face with tears and said it is supposed to be laughing so hard you are crying but that old people think it just means sad so they put it with like "sorry so and so is in the hospital" thinking it is a sad emoji. Until like 6 months ago I always used it thinking sadness too LOL. I'm so old and I didn't even know it.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-25 4:19 PM
My daughter almost always uses Snapchat instead of texting. So I’ve gotten quite comfortable with it. That said, I only have like 5 contacts and actively use just Marie and Anthony.  Marie and I have a 328 days streak going. :grin:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-26 7:22 AM
yesterday I learned that because my phone is always set to silent I don't hear anything on videos. And by the time I realize I can't hear it, I can't watch anymore anyway :laugh: too old for this :laugh:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-26 9:24 AM
But think of all the cute filters you could use with B!  :hug:  I want to see B with the puppy dog ears and tongue!  :grin:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-29 9:15 AM
his old daycare used to take those pix with him and it was really cute!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-25 8:13 AM
Watched 5 Halloween movies since Saturday. Have 2 more to watch I think.

Going to see the new Halloween movie this Saturday

Tj's baseball is over:cool: He even received the game ball at the last tournament game. He performed a perfect bunt and made it to first on it. It was perfect. They had been trying to do it all season. :grin:

Missing my soccer to watch Rip soccer this weekend.....

Need to run.

Got some organization stuff at Bed Bath & Beyond last night with a gift card. :cool:

Can't wait to sleep in Saturday morning.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-26 7:23 AM
Rip is playing? How is her knee?

that's impressive with TJ's bunt. I never could figure out how to do it well in all my years of baseball
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Trick or Treat Thursday RTTs