Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Full of Bologna Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-24 5:37 AM
It’s National Bologna Day. :laugh: How do you like your bologna? : pbbt:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-24 5:49 AM
FRIED!!!

~So yesterday I couldn't even run ONE mile. I am almost out of HBP meds, I'm thinking about not re-filling it

~Keep doing the math and it keeps telling me we have a chance to finish 2nd Saturday and qualify for State. No way I'm getting my hopes up with this crew though

~Thinking about getting Suzi an Apple Watch for Xmas. Anybody an expert?

~J.O.B. is really wearing me down again lately

~Exactly 2 months til Xmas Eve.

~Haha Red Sox pitcher hospitalized with an infection from his belly button ring :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-24 5:54 AM
Is that really true about the Red Sox pitcher? A dude with a belly ring? :wtf:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-24 5:59 AM
allegedly
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-24 7:27 AM
How high is your bp without the meds?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-24 7:29 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

170/110

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-24 7:32 AM
:cry::cry::cry:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-24 8:35 AM
Not an expert but it's high on my Christmas list for sure. 

Anthony has one and LOVES it.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-24 9:25 AM
I have had my Apple watch for 2 years and I like it. I really just use it for texts, step counting stuff, can use it for GPS tracking on runs, etc. There are lots of other things I'm sure it does but I don't use those features. It is something that I didn't care about before I had one but now that I have it and am used to it, I'd feel a little naked without it.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-24 11:22 AM
See, I really want one, but then I wonder if I would appreciate it/use any more features than I do with my vivofit.  My Vivofit is something like $60 and it does all the stuff you list a heck of a lot cheaper.  But then, I still really want an Apple Watch...  :blush::laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-24 1:46 PM
I figured she would be mainly 1. Reading Texts. 2. Reading emails. 3. Talking on speaker phone.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-25 5:19 AM
Not sure you can read emails - at least I've never seen it on mine. You can answer a phone call with it but it is really weird and I've only done it if my phone wasn't right next to me so I could answer but then I'd get my actual phone. It may work though I just haven't tried much.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-24 5:51 AM
--PE teacher/coach returned my call from last week and hour and a half before I was scheduled to start teaching. :roll: At least we were still on board and when I got there he even had the food allergy form completed for me. :cool:

--Super light week doing massage. One of my appointments tonight had to cancel and I only had one the other nights and none on Thursday because I’m teaching. Four massages. That’s the least I’ve done in a week that I can ever remember without taking the whole week off.

--My husband is bidding on a tractor. :roll:

--That husband should finishing combining all our corn today. That should cover our existing tractor payment. You don’t even want to know what the annual payment is on that. :cry:

--Up to 30 registrants for the Turkey Strut. Only 270 more to go. : pbbt: Would be nice to hit 300 but I’m not sure we ever will. Seems we hover around that 250-275 mark. Too many other races to choose from in the area and we are a really small community.

--Going to serve pumpkin bread to my Pre-K and K classes tomorrow for the grain lesson since I have all the ingredients to make it from another class. First and second grade will get to make popcorn. :grin:

--Need to go to the library today and find an approved and appropriate book for my grain lesson for 1st grade. The book I have that was in my office sucks. There were words in there I didn’t even know and then it was talking about insecticides. :wtf: For 1st grade? I don’t think so! :roll:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2018-10-24 6:00 AM
I think we are neck and neck with our Turkey Trot and yours

I want a tractor

yummpumpkinbreadyumm
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-24 8:34 AM
I just made pumpkin muffins on Monday.  :grin:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-24 9:26 AM
More tractors :laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-24 7:31 AM
Super busy - though not as busy as Melissa or Gregg:hug:

Knee better. Kind of. Not pushing it lately.

Baseball is over. That will help some of the scheduling and stress.

Work is super busy. Which is good.

Bought Rip's big Christmas gift yesterday. And probably half of the Christmas stocking stuffers.

Not sleeping well at all.

Fed up with kids. Time to drop the hammer.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-24 8:35 AM
Wow, great job on the Christmas shopping.  I picked up one stocking stuffer thing and thought I was doing good.  :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-24 8:41 AM
Well I had an hour and a half to spare so I went through my wallet and grabbed some gift cards and went to that store. I still spent money, but saved $30 and they are pretty cool things.

I have a bed bath and beyond gift card I'd like to use this week also. Not sure for what though....:mischief:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-24 9:28 AM
I've had B's birthday and Christmas done since July, and my niece's Christmas, thanks to a good clearance sale. Although it is obviously easy to shop for him right now. Also have niece's birthday done for April, and my mom for Christmas. All that is left is my dad and M.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-24 10:07 AM
Great job!
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-24 11:25 AM
Wow!  That's fabulous! 

All I've done is if someone mentions something I've added it to list I have going in notes in my phone.  : pbbt:  Although where I'm going to find a lawn sweeper in December is beyond me, and probably something I should be looking to buy now.  :laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-25 5:21 AM
what is a lawn sweeper? I mean Benjamin takes the push broom in the yard and tells me he is "seeping" so I suppose that makes him a lawn sweeper..... :laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-25 5:30 AM
I think it’s something that attaches to his ride on mower that will collect the clippings but I’m not entirely sure. :laugh:  Bill said “you know what would make a great Christmas gift, a lawn sweeper”.  :laugh:   :wtf:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2018-10-24 2:15 PM
Shut up! : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-24 9:27 AM
what did you get her for Christmas?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-24 10:06 AM
She wants the Atlanta United Goalkeeper's keeper jersey. We saw it in July at the Benz Store. I didn't have the money at the time for it ($150). We went to the game in September and they were gone. We went this past weekend and it was gone. They aren't restocking it, probably because next year they will redo the jerseys. They don't sell it in kid versions either. It isn't even on EBAY! But I did find three at the AU Team store in downtown Atlanta. They had three smalls left. So I guess I'm not getting one. But the best part is that she knows they are sold out and was so upset. It is going to be awesome when she opens it up:cool::cool:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2018-10-24 11:26 AM
She will be so surprised!  :grin::grin:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2018-10-25 5:21 AM
:cool::cool:

does she still believe in Santa?
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2018-10-25 7:03 AM
Yes, but only after me basically begging her to. She did say I couldn't afford it all so of course santa is real. :laugh: She caught me being the Easter Bunny so now she calls me a liar:blush::blush::blush:

I have a feeling this year will be the last.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Full of Bologna Wednesday RTTs