Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Here
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-23 6:39 AM
Post. :happy: If you all want to move this to the other thread or something, I would understand. :happy:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-23 6:39 AM
Monday I awoke with a puffy feeling in my throat. It’s that feeling that sometime in the coming days one might get a cold. Anyway, I got some things done then went out for a 35 minute run. It was sunny and somewhat blustery and cold but the run felt good and it was easier to breathe. After several errands I went back home. It improved later in the day.
Today I want to go down to the park to run. It’s like this congestion is allergy related. No pain.
Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By Zipper [us] Date 2018-10-23 11:47 AM
I'd like to post something exciting, but it's basically daily PT and walking for me. I'm seeing a little progress every day right now, which is exciting for ME, but maybe not so gripping for everyone else. : pbbt:

One little bright spot in my home-bound life, though, is bird-watching. It's cold enough now that the birds are really hitting the suet and birdseed we put out, and I am enjoying seeing the big birds, like the Steller's jays, Northern flickers and magpies; as well as the little pygmy nuthatches and other little woodpeckers.

The pygmy nuthatches are particularly bold. I can stand two feet away from the suet and if I'm still, they'll come light on the feeder and not mind me at all. And the magpies are full of personality. They are nuisances sometimes, but so smart. I watched three of them essentially playing with the barn cat on the lawn, literally teasing him into thinking he *might* be able to catch one of them, and then skittering away. They were clearly cooperating, too. Smart-asses. :laugh:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-23 3:12 PM
DS was amazed by the magpies. It took him a while to find out what they were. :laugh:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Tuesdailies Here