Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies Heavy Frost
- - By judyruns Date 2018-10-22 6:28 AM
Post. :happy:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2018-10-22 6:32 AM
Friday was tea class (yum!), meditation class, then yoga class. I needed some XT.
Saturday was SDO
Sunday Buddy and I came out in just a tiny bit of snow. It was a cold, blustery run and we kicked branches off the trail the whole way. It had been windy all night. This was our final Sunday run until next March. We both go in to our respective inside tracks for the winter. We are starting our 23rd year of meeting on Sunday mornings. He is 81 and I am 76 so we never know…. He has run 9 marathons in his years.
Today I hope to run out the trail. There was some smoke in the building yesterday (all is well) so my morning hoarseness may be due to that. Oh, hope I am not catching something.

Happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-22 8:11 AM
Tea, meditation, and yoga sounds like a lovely combination.

Goodbye to Sunday Buddy.  I hope he has a good winter. :happy:
Parent - - By swandive [us] Date 2018-10-22 8:16 AM
I wouldn't say it was heavy frost, but we did have our first frost of the fall this morning.  Nice weather for running, though I was a bit tired because I rescheduled my long run from Saturday to Sunday.  My legs aren't used to running two days in a row. :laugh:  I had a pretty good run on Sunday, though.  Just shy of 15 miles at a relatively decent pace.  I'm enjoying having better weather for running!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2018-10-22 1:17 PM
Great work on the 15 miler and today's run. :grin: Isn't it great to automagically be able to run faster just because it is cooler?
- By NotSoFast [ca] Date 2018-10-22 1:18 PM
So Thursday I go see my doctor about my toe. I've been off running 8 weeks. Its still a bit sore which probably means still healing. :mutmad: FCS how long does a toe take to heal? :mutmad::mutmad::mutmad:
Up Topic Communities / Women / Mondailies Heavy Frost